Posting History for christinebarry
|I can't sell you rape insurance because it's against my religion. MI Policast Ep 26
This time we're all about Christian persecution, charter schools, and Father Knows Best. Ew. Download the mp3 here: http://media.blubrry.com/michigan_policast/p/michiganpolicast.com/wp-content/...
|Dark, dark, dark money. Michigan Policast Episode 25
Cross-posted from Michigan Policast Oh my goodness, we have a lot of ranting in this one, and I even get bleeped once. That's good though, we've got a family-friendly image to protect ;) Click ...
|Introducing Michigan Policast
Hi Kossaks, I'd like to introduce our podcast, Michigan Policast. You can find it at www.michiganpolicast.com , or subscribe to it on iTunes. Michigan Policast is all about Michigan politics. ...
|Podcast: Amy Kerr Hardin: Corruption did not cause deindustrialization
Cross-posted from Blogging for Michigan Hello Kossaks. This is the BFM Political Briefing that we (try to) put out each weekday. Today Amy & I are talking about Detroit. Speculating a bit on how ...
|Lee Fang: The left can never emulate the strategy of the right without losing their values
This is from the original diary at www.bloggingformichigan.com . Article & interview are by Walt Sorg. Lee Fang joins us in this podcast to talk about the issues he addresses in his new book,
|Podcast: After the Boston bombings: Islamophobia and immigration reform
Today we talk to Dawud Walid about the environment since the Boston bombings. Podcast - http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-24-dawud-immigration.mp3 Today we talk about: *The ...
|Podcast: Lonnie Scott on the shameful US Senate and the power of the NRA
Today we talk to our old pal Lonnie Scott about guns, guns, and more guns. Podcast: http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-22-lonnie-guns.mp3 Today we discuss: *What was really in ...
|Podcast: Emily Dievendorf on lgbt equality and the Michigan “courage problem”
Today we talk to Emily Dievendorf, Managing Director of Equality Michigan . Podcast: http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-19-emily-dievendorf.mp3 Today we talk about: *The ...
|Podcast: Gilda Jacobs on the EITC and Michigan’s regressive tax structure
Today we have Gilda Jacobs , President and CEO of the Michigan League for Public Policy. Podcast - http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-18-gilda-jacobs.mp3 We talk about *...
|Podcast: Dawud Walid on Islamophobia in Michigan
Today we talk to Dawud Walid from CAIR Michigan about Islamophobia, racism, and more. Podcast: http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-16-dawudwalid.mp3 Dawud is the Executive ...
|Congressman Dan Kildee on his first 100 days in office
In this podcast we talk to Congressman Dan Kildee (MI-05) about his first 100 days in office. http://traffic.libsyn.com/bloggingformichigan/2013-04-12-dan-kildee.mp3 Today we talk about *What ...
|Michigan Dems Progressive Blogger Caucus - Tentative Agenda
Hello Kossaks, blog buddies, lurkers, and everyone else. I have some updates on the MDP Progressive Blogger Caucus. The caucus takes place at the 2012 Michigan Democratic Party Convention. ...
|Join us at the MDP Blogger Caucus Sept 8 in Lansing
I’m happy to report that we’ve got a Blogger Caucus scheduled for 8-10am on Saturday Sept 8. We’ll be meeting in the Raddison, Michigan Rooms II & III. We do not have an agenda set for the ...
|Michigan's Mackinac Center: Transparency is for Losers
Cross posted at Blogging For Michigan Wasn't is just last week, when MI State Senator Gretchen Whitmer (D)
|Ron Weiser Replaces Saul Anuzis as MI GOP Chair
Cross-posted at Blogging For Michigan Yesterday in Convention, Michigan Republicans ...
|Day 8 of Troop Care
Hello Kossacks, today is Day 8 of BFM Troop Care , and here’s how things are going .. We make a pretty generic and ...
| Blogging For Michigan Troop Care 2008
The Blogging For Michigan community is excited to announce that holiday Troop Care time is here again! The goal of Troop Care is to provide support to Michigan troops stationed in ...
|Troop Care: First Day Of Shopping!
Cross posted from BFM Wow! That was nuts! I never thought I'd spend $1,000 in one trip, on candy, dvd movies, and games.
|BFM Troop Care Up To $2700!
Cross-posted from Blogging For Michigan Another day, another $1700-ish!� We are now up to over $2700! BFM ...
|Troop Care Goal: $5,000
Cross-posted at ...
|Knollenberg and Wisecup Make Olbermann's Countdown
It started small , and eventually made it's way to a ...
|MI Congressman Says Activists Are Not Citizens, We Hate America
Michigan Congressman Joe Knollenberg has some harsh words for citizen-activists: "You're anti-American .. you're against the country." "...
|Republican Senate Attacks Free Speech In Michigan
Maybe you have seen this diary, by Michigan blogger Liberal Lucy , in which Lucy details the events surrounding the Senate ...
|My Statement On The Mi-04 Committee Election
As you know, I was a candidate for Chair of the 4th District Congressional Committee. That election was decided ...
|My Plan For Michigan's 4th Congressional District
When I launched my campaign on January 30, I shared with you my purpose in running for Chair of the 4th District ...
|MI-04 Dems - The Victory Slate
On January 30, I announced my candidacy for Chair of the 4th District Congressional Committee. Since then I have had the pleasure of ...
|I Am Running For Chair of Michigan's 4th District Congressional Committee
Fellow Democrats, I am pleased to announce that I am running for chair of the 4th District Congressional Committee. I am doing this because I believe that the 4th District Democrats can win the ...
|WWDD - What Won't Dick Do?||christinebarry||01/14/2006||3||3||-||-|
|Shiawassee, Michigan - Owosso Fire Department & the City of Owosso||christinebarry||01/07/2006||5||5||-||15|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by christinebarry
- Mike Brown, an unarmed teenager, was shot and killed in the middle of the street by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson on a ...231 comments 262 Recs
- As most here know, the national Republican party has now officially endorsed a scheme to make it all but impossible for a Democrat to win the White House, by splitting up the electoral votes of ...458 comments 514 Recs
- I first became aware of Lance Enderle in 2010 when I read about his campaign ...18 comments 30 Recs
- I lost my job. I guess I really shouldn't say I lost it, because it's not like I misplaced it. Instead, I'll say: On Friday, June 1 at 12:30 pm, two administrators came into my school to tell me I ...188 comments 226 Recs
- Yeeouch. That'll leave a mark. One of my newest heroes these days, Ingham Country Judge William Collette , has had just about enough of Governor Sndyer's Detroit Emergency Manager review team. As I ...43 comments 323 Recs
- In this brave new neoliberal world of every man for himself and the destruction of public services, the shredding of the social safety net goes hand in hand. There are of course...victims, not the ...19 comments 38 Recs
- Adrienne Campbell, 26, recently found out she has ovarian cancer and she is uninsured. Her emotional story caught the attention of the attendees at the Dearborn Health Care Forum. Here's a YouTube ...11 comments 35 Recs
- I'm cross-posting this from Blogging for Michigan . We're not feeling very charitable toward certain GOP politicians who voted ...5 comments 13 Recs
- (cross-posted in a slightly different format at MichiganLiberal .) I'm sitting in the Caf� of the Barnes and Noble on 28th St. in Grand Rapids, MI ...28 comments 33 Recs
- Just a moment ago, in response to George W. Bush's and John McCain's attack on Obama as "appeasing" Iran and terrorist organizations, Obama said, "If George Bush and John McCain want to have a ...653 comments 608 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.