Posting History for ciganka
|Let Us Listen to Our Slavic Brother
I live in an area that I warmly refer to as Slav-land, basically Southeastern Europe, less basically the Western Balkans, explicitly Serbia. This morning due to an internet outage I was forced to ...
|Legitimate Small Business Owners Woefully Uninformed
Andrew Weinstein has put together a great read over at Mother Jones covering wealthy US corporations passing as small businesses. I have long suspected this to be the case, and this article seems ...
|Matt Taibbi on the fabulous paper shredder at the SEC
Today Matt Taibbi has written another exposé of our financial system ; this time the SEC ...
|Researching at the National Archives
First of all, I have been busy and very remiss in participating at Daily Kos. I was thrilled to see the new face of KOS and particularly excited to see the genealogy section - a big thanks for this.
|Small Businesses Need a Robust Public Option
This morning, over at the NYT, an article appeared entitled, “Small Business Faces Sharp Rise in Costs of Health Care” http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/25/business/smallbusiness/25health....
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ciganka
- What are in-flight emergencies. A Wisconsin woman is looking for answers after she said Southwest Airlines refused to let her use her cellphone to make a call that ...274 comments 200 Recs
- Welcome to Thursday Coffee Hour. This is an open topic thread so help yourself to the goodies and sit a spell and let us know what is new with you. I have always been owned by cats. We had cats ...9 comments 22 Recs
- Fathers absent from families. Break down of the family structure. Young men growing up without male role models in their lives. You can watch or read or hear it everywhere, both from the right, ...30 comments 19 Recs
- Besides standing up against Trade Deals that end up exporting American Jobs; Besides calling for more equitable Tax rates on the Wealthy, that will reduce the dangerous and growing gaps in Income ...158 comments 191 Recs
- This is my grandmother in the hospital. She is smoking. She is talking to my mother, who is smoking, in the hospital. Did I mention ...23 comments 16 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...281 comments 242 Recs
- Last year, FitMania Boot Camp Specialists launched their first ...1 comments 1 Recs
- In my opinion, the two biggest contributing factors to public outrage over continued police abuses of force are the unwillingness of other police officers to call out obvious mistakes and the ...28 comments 6 Recs
- Just over a week ago I posted a story about a group of PA high school students who held an "Anti-Gay" day at their school as a counter to the National Day of Silence. I caught quite a bit of flack ...9 comments 21 Recs
- "Now Are We Willing to Face Our Own Hypocrisy?" That is the question asked yesterday by [Goldie Taylorhttp://bluenationreview.com/we-celebrated-that-mother-in-baltimore-now-are-we-willing-to-face-...97 comments 83 Recs
- No current results.