21172 comments by clammyc.
Recommended by clammyc
- is yet another superb Washington Post column by the Pulitzer Prize winner. He begins Let’s not pretend that deadbeat rancher Cliven Bundy and basketball team owner Donald Sterling are the last ...42 comments 119 Recs
- Steve Kornacki of MSNBC, and a local 'expert' on New Jersey politics, calls out one particular email, out of hundreds in the latest GW Bridge Document Dump, as one of the most significant of the ...271 comments 366 Recs
- Seasons pass, changing from spring to summer, from summer to fall, and from fall to winter. As with all things, time marches on, and the yearly cycles repeat. Summertime is rapidly passing, bringing ...34 comments 35 Recs
- Caution: Graphic autopsy photographs.“The Silent Truth” tells the story of nineteen year-old U.S. Army Private LaVena Johnson, who was found dead on a U.S. military base in Balad, Iraq in July, ...8 comments 25 Recs
- You’ve got to hand it to Chris Christie. His taxpayer-funded communications team is top-notch. Their ability to portray their boss as a bold, fiscally responsible everyman would be the envy of the ...7 comments 16 Recs
- If you are willing to indulge me, the following details my 10 year journal from corporate america to a life in the Netroots... The Netroots Saved Me I have been more fortunate than most. I am ...22 comments 51 Recs
- Remember the video of the guy in the "pimp costume" who got advice from ACORN employees on how to run his prostitution ring? Turns out the whole story was just a lie, a doctored-video smear job on ...16 comments 31 Recs
- If you're on Facebook, you've probably been inundated with all things Papal today. But, if you follow news of Facebook , you might have heard that founder Mark Zuckerberg is hosting a fundraiser for ...6 comments 16 Recs
- This is crossposted from Education Votes , a website of the NEA, for whom I am serving as an embedded blogger on the Stop the Greed Agenda Bus Tour. I ask that you also follow that link and Like ...8 comments 20 Recs
- You're busy. Who has time? And if you look, you might bid on something. Specifically, you might outbid me, and I'm doing my holiday shopping at the Netroots Nation auction. I know, I know. Some ...18 comments 29 Recs
- No current results.