Below you'll find recent contributions related to conntexdem's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by conntexdem
- Hi there. So, it seems funny that I haven’t posted a diary in almost six months. But, as you can probably guess, I’ve been a little busy. ...150 comments 136 Recs
- This past Monday, my volunteers and I were privileged to take part in an event that perhaps best symbolizes why voter registration matters so much, and what’s at stake in this coming election. ...119 comments 279 Recs
- Congratulations on running an aggressive and principled campaign. Edwards was always my #2, and I've been impressed with the enthusiasm of Edwards supporters. You're now in a position where you ...35 comments 5 Recs
- Now the game of expectations... It seems that most folks have already concluded that Obama will win South Carolina. Therefore, if Obama wins, has he really won? No doubt, the Clinton Machine did ...54 comments 4 Recs
- This is the first time that I've ever campaigned for a candidate; the first time I've ever been impassioned enough to travel out of state and walk through neighborhoods (where everyone has a guard ...91 comments 88 Recs
- So Obama says he won more pledged delegates, and Hillary says no delegates are awarded 'til April. Who's right? [The state party clarifies http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/19/592606....38 comments 20 Recs
- I'm Dante Atkins. I'm a known Obama supporter. And I've been in Las Vegas for the past 3 days canvassing neighborhoods for Barack Obama after coming out from Los Angeles, where I'm a precinct ...73 comments 82 Recs
- The definitive moment of the 2008 presidential primary may have happened in Nevada, but it's possible none of us have seen it quite yet. Barack Obama, as Ari ...683 comments 467 Recs
- After Clinton’s Nevada win, the delegate count (minus Superdelgates and Michigan), is tied. Regardless of what the media (and most high-profile bloggers) tells us, this contest is nowhere ...14 comments 9 Recs
- What does Hillary Clinton's latest robocall in Nevada say about her? What will it say about us if we elect her? Of course, a smoking gun has not yet been found. The smoking gun for the Swifties ...34 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.