Posting History for cosbo
|Yet another take on DK4
I usually don't do this. Really, I don't. However, like a few people around here, visuality and the presentation of information is my profession. My only complaint with DK4 is the visuality of it. ...
I got this email a while back. Thought I'd share it with you.
|Edwards won with this...
Obama won with his freshness Hillary won with her presence Dodd won with his hair Biden won with his yelling Kucinich won with his wife Richardson won with his um diplomacy? Gravel won a ...
|Hysterical Maher New Rule on Falwell (video update)
Tonights Maher News rules were hysterical, especially his Jerry Falwell bit. I'll try and link the video later. But here's the last new rule...enjoy. *Update:* Video in.
This is just a short diary...for a brave little boy. I was down a bit in the last couple of days. My ten year old son, has a classmate and friend Charlie. Charlie's mother died a few days ago and I'...
|Edwards: The Outsider
The last few weeks I've been watching the presidential field with somewhat a cynical eye, sorry Obama, and I have to agree with Arianna Huffington that Hollywood have casted Obama in the role of ...
|Al Gore: Punk
LOL Al Gore how could you do that us! How dare you tease us like that! Damn you!
|George Galloway: My Goodness!||cosbo||08/09/2006||40||10||-||3|
|Question: Does Anti-war equals Anti-Israel equals Anti-semite equals Anti-Jews?||cosbo||07/24/2006||100||5||-||1|
|YearlyKos 2006: We Had it All||cosbo||06/16/2006||5||4||-||-|
|Al Gore for World President! Wow!||cosbo||04/17/2006||12||8||-||5|
|Al Gore on the DL||cosbo||09/04/2005||23||16||-||-|
|Creepshow -- A Disturbing Glimpse into DEA Mentality||cosbo||06/18/2005||17||11||-||-|
|GOP Looking to Repeal Food Labeling Laws||cosbo||11/17/2004||8||2||-||-|
|Red State/Blue State Abortion||cosbo||11/11/2004||9||1||-||-|
|If Votes Were Money...||cosbo||11/08/2004||3||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by cosbo
- In a stunning development, Deputy Director of the NSA, John Inglis, along with Assistant Attorney General, James Cole, have fled the United States after their participation in a contentious ...276 comments 212 Recs
- The decision today striking down the core of the Voting Rights Act will one day be as reviled as Dred Scott and Plessy v. Ferguson . Five racists in the Court now have declared it is open season on ...186 comments 229 Recs
- The cranky, liberal lady known as "Granny Doc" around these parts died peacefully at home about 5PM this afternoon EDT. She had been in a coma since Tuesday. She was generally reclusive, but ...684 comments 1873 Recs
- I Just Don’t Care Anymore So, I have been advised by several people to not speak out against the government. But I’m in a mood, feeling battered, broken, frustrated and angry. So, I just don’...18 comments 11 Recs
- 32 comments 39 Recs
- Calling somebody an "Obama hater": Really? Calling people "haters" is just asinine, not to mention a totally immature response. And I read that alot at Daily Kos. It pains me. I guess Cenk is now ...583 comments 261 Recs
- Part of the reason the Occupy movement exists and are out in the streets is because of the massive failures of this Democratic administration and a Democratic Congress. This can't be denied. However,637 comments 265 Recs
- This week 769 Kogs published 1561 posts of which 1507 were recommended at least once by a cadre of 4898 recommending readers and viewed by 10865; 934 posts were recommended by 10 or more readers, ...12 comments 20 Recs
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012. Even when asked for assurances an amendment ...247 comments 195 Recs
- One night a few weeks ago, I suddenly got a very high fever, uncontrollable shakes nausea, among other things. I decided to just wait, take some ibuprofen (which usually, for some reason, stops the ...401 comments 673 Recs
- No current results.