|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by coturnix
- It was January 2004 and I was in San Diego to join Mr. Benny for a small vacation . He was attending a conference in a nice location. We turned on the TV, and watched a Democratic Presidential ...24 comments 24 Recs
- On a mailing list on the future of journalism that I’m a member of, a person recently sent an email ...26 comments 7 Recs
- I'm turning 40 today, and to mark the occasion I have compiled a list of 40 bloggers I like to read who have hit the same milestone. They are alphabetized by name or handle after the jump. You'll ...230 comments 143 Recs
- A great fear among many in the public health community was that Obama would not immediately replace Dr. Julie Gerberding as Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (aka, the CDC). ...13 comments 9 Recs
- Rec this if you want to stop Democrats who say "write off the South!" I'll be writing more soon about what Obama's three victories in the South mean, disproving ...63 comments 30 Recs
- I was looking at this blog post on the front page with a big picture of Virginia, saying: I have my doubts ...75 comments 39 Recs
- Every year this happens. Every year they come for me. Every year I manage to weasel my way out of it. But not this year. This year, they got me. I am being detained for my "past activities.11 comments 32 Recs
- I'm on a brief vacation - a "staycation" where I get to do what I love best - stay home with my wife and kids - talk, read, go bike riding with my sons, throw pitches and have my little guy work on ...78 comments 20 Recs
- 70 comments 58 Recs
- Hey all, I'm back again with another installment of EENR for Progress. This edition was ...124 comments 74 Recs
- No current results.