Below you'll find recent contributions related to cova1's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by cova1
- A reporter asked one of the most divisive questions at a news conference in New York City featuring Mayor Bill de Blasio, his commissioner, and police chief. The reporter's question was barely ...265 comments 687 Recs
- With 6 days to go there are few places that you could go in this country that would make a bigger difference than Hamilton County, Ohio. Read on to hear why. If you watched Meet the Press last ...8 comments 13 Recs
- Better links when I have them, but: UNF Fla poll: Obama 49, Romney 45 — Adam Smith (@adamsmithtimes) October 10, ...74 comments 57 Recs
- After just watching the debate, I have a very different take. Frankly I do not agree with all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth about President Obama's performance. Nor the universal ...502 comments 444 Recs
- President Obama pushes back hard and goes right at Romney's qualification to be president: "There's a broader lesson to be learned here: Governor Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first ...353 comments 500 Recs
- President Obama gives his first reaction to last night's debate at a rally held a few minutes ago in Sloan's Lake Park in Denver, Colorado: Full transcript below the fold.462 comments 269 Recs
- Hi everyone. First, let me say that this is my first diary. I love to come on this site and read diaries and comments, but I must admit, I was a bit afraid to step out there and actually post ...294 comments 870 Recs
- (Wikipedia) The Washington Post [reports http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/jurors-in-john-edwards-trial-to-begin-9th-day-of-talks-but-without-4-alternate-jurors/2012/05/31/gJQANnTf3U_story.html?124 comments 17 Recs
- It really is a battle royale in the conclaves of the GOP. Here is Murdoch's Wall Street Journal defending ...21 comments 22 Recs
- A new Rasmussen poll in Wisconsin shows Governor Scott Walker, who won with 52% of the vote just four months ago, has become incredibly unpopular, with 57% of likely Wisconsin voters disapproving of ...270 comments 454 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.