People cynndara is following.
|Asinus Asinum Fricat||295||22179||08/03/2012|
|New Deal democrat||191||6836||12/20/2012|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by cynndara
- Overpass Light Brigade, "Unlearn Racism" When the Overpass Light Brigade brought the message of " ...144 comments 73 Recs
- The Senate voted tonight on TPP and it turned out better than some had expected: “I'm absolutely happy, because no country should get in with that designation,” [Sherrod] Brown said. “I'll be ...72 comments 73 Recs
- When marijuana starts getting relegalized. Pot Legalization Casualties: Oregon Drug Dogs Get the Pink Slip As Oregon prepares for the advent of legal marijuana beginning July 1, there are already ...20 comments 28 Recs
- Please also see my diary from two days ago which focuses on two highly significant and disturbing new peer reviewed studies published in the journal, Nature. The focus of this diary is the new ...47 comments 48 Recs
- Cross-posted from Real Economics . The TPP has brought the issue of "free trade agreements" to the fore again, so I think it is time we looked honestly at what has happened to the three North ...47 comments 59 Recs
- I am a white son of Ferguson, Mo. I am a son of Dellwood, Castle Point, Moline Acres, Jennings, St. Ann, Riverview Gardens, Northwoods and Normandy and north St. Louis County. I am a St. Louis ...142 comments 459 Recs
- Keef Comics, Twice a week!! At Patreon!54 comments 77 Recs
- Haymarket Tragedy Note: This is not presented as a general overview of May Day history and the Haymarket Martyrs. For a general overview, please ...35 comments 36 Recs
- Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...151 comments 231 Recs
- Students of history all across the political spectrum see the run up to WWI as an intensified tendency of the nations of Europe, and eventually the US, to engage in the geopolitical rivalry for ...42 comments 67 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.