Posting History for dark11star
|The House's dirty little secret
There is a dirty little secret about John Boehner's House that the American people don't understand...yet. For all of the show votes repealing Obamacare, setting up Benghazi panels, and proposing ...
|When Right Wing Ideology Meets Reality
We all know how wrong the right is on, well, just about everything. And many of us have witnessed the cognitive dissonance of a conservative crashing into the reality their ideology has created. ...
|Bridgegate: What No One Is Talking About
As the NJ bridge scandal develops, it is tempting to get sucked into the political ramifications for Christie 2016 (tm). Sure he's an ass. Sure he's a bully. But what we have to drive home over ...
|I Need Your Help
On this morning's "roundtable" discussion on WAMC radio (NPR affiliate in upstate NY, VT and Western Mass), one of the panelists argued that President Obama has never tried to reach out to ...
|Catch-22 (the stock market paradox)
An interesting aspect of the congressional talks is developing, and I believe it is the reason we are heading toward default. Its a catch-22, and it goes like this: 1. The only thing that will ...
|The Bayesian Mathematics of Drug Testing
I Know, I know, too early in the morning for a math lesson. But this one is important. Vuzvilla and others have posted diaries about the brilliant republican plan to drug-test welfare recipients (...
|ObamaCare is a Republican Disaster
I was hoping you could help out by giving comments on my father's letter to the editor (Lancaster , PA). Feel free to use it yourself if you like it: Dear Editor, Rep. Pitts has made broad ...
|Health Insurance is Socialism
This is the dirty little secret that we are not supposed to talk about. Health Insurance is nothing but a wasteful, inefficient form of socialism. Republicans are trying to convince young healthy ...
|Social Welfare?!? Really?!?
OK. Ive had it. The stupid hurts. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I haven't seen this point made yet, but maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. So here goes. Who else ...
|Let's Teach the Controversy of Evolution vs Intelligent Design **Updated with Poll question**
No, really. Lets do it. Let's bring Intelligent Design (e.g. Creationism) into the science classroom. I know, I know, its not "science", ID is not a scientific theory. It's not testable ... ...
|The truth about McCain's "Tax Cuts"
When asked about taxes last night McCain said the following: "Lets give families a $7000 tax credit for every child they have, and lets give a $5000 tax credit to help them pay for health ...
|The Delegate Hub (funniest thing Ive seen all day)
I'm not sure if this has been diaried already, but this was too funny to pass up. The Clinton campaign has launched this website to "set the facts straight" ...
|DNC presses for FL, MI caucuses
Great news for Obama, nightmare for Clinton!! The Democratic National Committee is ...
|PA-04 Now on NRCC radar (w/ Poll)||dark11star||10/18/2006||12||10||1||-|
|PA-04: Melissa Hart's response to Foleygate||dark11star||10/04/2006||20||4||-||7|
|PA-04: now on MYDD top 60 list||dark11star||10/03/2006||1||4||-||6|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dark11star
- The dumbest show on television. No contest. I see Fox News can, in fact,161 comments 106 Recs
- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) Sen. John McCain usually gets a free pass from the media, but this time he may have gone too far.147 comments 135 Recs
- UPDATE: I just wanted to thank everyone who recommended this post, and shared it via social media. You have made this diary my "Avatar." Yesterday, I posted a comment laying out several reasons ...515 comments 1069 Recs
- Michelle Malkin, 7/20/2009: My prayers are with the family of Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier seen on the Taliban abduction video released this weekend. The Jawa Report has the full clip. All ...146 comments 436 Recs
- I do admit I find it fantastically amusing that the GOP is having a feces-hemorrage over the latest proclamations of crackpottery spilling willfully from the lips of their latest "Uber-Patriot" [re: "96 comments 212 Recs
- There are few databases in science more comprehensive than weather. Mention of floods and droughts appear in ancient hieroglyphics, engraved symbolically on everything from clay pots to stone-...201 comments 90 Recs
- News from the Plains: All this RED can make you BLUE Drug testing that's going to pot by Barry Friedman Here's the problem with testing welfare recipients for drugs. It's expensive, inefficient, ...29 comments 60 Recs
- Oh, conservative crackpots, is there no conspiracy theory you can't duct-tape to the unwilling corpses of The Founding Fathers? Jerome Corsi, who is one of the battiest bats ever to fly from a cave,154 comments 55 Recs
- The DailyKos now has a posting calling for the violent overthrow of the government. --902 comments 1095 Recs
- Received this e-mail today from Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz (D. PA-13) who is running against Governor Tom Corbett (R. PA) in next year's Governor's race:8 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.