People darrelplant is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by darrelplant
- Now that Larry Summers has freely admitted the ...756 comments 779 Recs
- The recent lameness of President Obama and Democrats, though maddening, is evidence of what we already knew: the country is an oligarchy, we're losing the class war, and the Democratic Party, ...582 comments 416 Recs
- In his most recent blog post, Robert Reich writes of " The Big Economic Story, and Why Obama Isn’t Telling It ". He asks: "What’s ...520 comments 645 Recs
- Some months ago, I had a diary ready to go on Howard Zinn's pronouncement last January in The Nation . For those of you who don't know about Zinn's work, his site is here:1462 comments 926 Recs
- I knew this would happen and it is starting to. Many who have been looking for work, unable to find work, now see themselves penniless and possibly on the streets due to the dick play in congress ...925 comments 585 Recs
- During my suspension weekend before last I got an email from the delightfully and improbably named Autumn Brewington, inviting me to contribute an Op-Ed piece to The Washington Post on the topic of ...674 comments 1211 Recs
- And I don't mean me. I'm talking about another Dennis—the often maligned Congressman from Cleveland, Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich is one of those guys who easily becomes the butt of jokes, ...291 comments 741 Recs
- Chris Matthews invited Lt. Dan Choi on Hardball last night to ask him to speculate on the unknowable motives of what drives politicians to oppose repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Results were fiery.521 comments 329 Recs
- It's just started and she read the Bill Maher false equivalence criticism of Jon to him. (NOTE: My transcript consists of the gist of what they were saying, not direct quotes.) Jon: It's not fair. ...326 comments 46 Recs
- In August 2009, the Justice Department announced that it would not prosecute CIA employees who had acted in good faith. Now, slamming the door on accountability, once again, CIA officials get a ...199 comments 270 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.