Below you'll find recent contributions related to darthstar's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Rick Scott pleads with administration to give him federal money that's not Obamacare
|Pat Toomey is blocking his own judicial nominee
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) is one of the more endangered Republicans up for re-election in 2016, which might have something to do with the fact that he'...
Those of you who already either know me ...
|McConnell pushes for Patriot Act extension with no NSA reforms
|Republicans shift argument on Obamacare: Lots of people have coverage, but it doesn't count
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), still rejecting Obamacare reality. Republicans can, more or less, learn. Or they can at least drop one ...
Those of you who already either ...
|We're losing rural hospitals across the nation
Rural communities are facing a heightened healthcare crisis as hospitals are closing at an alarming rate around the country, with the highest ...
|Small Obamacare pilot program reaps 'significant' Medicare savings
The healthcare wonks putting the Affordable Care Act together back in 2009-10 had a lot of ideas about a lot of small, varied projects that could reduce healthcare spending. They tried one of them�
|Republican voters once again consumed by fear and 'values'
He might just make the cut with primary ...
|Bipartisan group of House members plot to strengthen NSA reforms
Congress has a little under a month to reauthorize expiring provisions of the ...
|John Boehner's 'heart breaks' for 9/11 families, but 9/11 first responders can go to hell
House Speaker John Boehner visited the National September ...
|John Boehner lies about Obamacare, Chuck Todd lets him
House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...
|Happee Caturdai Pootie Diaree
Those of you who ...
|House committee passes bill to curtail mass surveillance
The House Judiciary Committee struck a blow against Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...
Those of you who ...
|Christie ally pleads guilty in bridge scandal, others indicted
Gov. Chris Christie's high-school buddy and former Port ...
|Republicans plotting how to take 8 million Obamacare customers hostage
Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) Republicans might ...
|Justice Department announces $20 million body camera pilot program
Attorney General Loretta Lynch capped her first, ...
|House Republicans nearly prove they love Wall Street more than the troops
Rep. Tammy Duckworth, veteran, saves the day. House Republicans were all set ...
|Republicans Tom Cotton and Marco Rubio obstruct Republican Senate on Iran vote
This is precisely what Republican leadership deserved to get when recruiting and backing unhinged zealots like the newly elected Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR). Now ...
|Republicans scramble to get out of the Obamacare mess they created for themselves
Republican lawmakers know very well that they're in an ...
Those of you who ...
|House Republicans' pull spending bill because they were afraid it would pass
Rep. Chris Van Hollen The House has started working on spending bills, and of course has started with the most important thing ever: defense. But they encountered a big hiccup right out of the box, ...
|Republican governors see Medicaid expansion as another opportunity to stigmatize working poor
Take a close look at that chart, ...
|Rand Paul wants to repeal net neutrality
Rand Paul, doing his "bro" thing. It's not really clear who besides the "hate Obama for everything" crowd Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is trying to court with his latest grandstand, which ...
|Look at all those new Obamacare insurance policies!
Nice graph, huh? That's what ...
|Chief Justice John Roberts votes to limit campaign funding for judges
Now this is intriguing. In a decision released Wednesday, Chief Justice ...
|Hey, Florida! Medicaid expansion reaps huge rewards for states
Gov. Rick Scott still playing to his base. While Florida Gov. Rick Scott continues his insane legal ...
Those of you who ...
|Rick Scott files frivolous, destructive lawsuit over Obamacare
Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL) ...
Recommended by darthstar
- At this point, no one needs any refreshers on what's happening in Ferguson, Missouri. But how about what happened to Eric Garner or John Crawford or Ezell Ford ...323 comments 11 Recs
- My friend, Zoë Keating , is a musician, wife and mother. Recently, her husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. He is Vegan, and has never smoked anything in his life. Zoë writes : On May ...160 comments 315 Recs
- Great news: the people trying to hurt their workers instead of providing them health insurance, and using Obamacare as an excuse, have seen drastic drops in their brand's reputation . According to ...263 comments 395 Recs
- I have been a member of DK since 2006. In that time, I have only felt the need to take a break once. It was related to work pressures. Now, I think I have to step away again. More below the fold.149 comments 383 Recs
- In this piece i remarked on the strange phenomenon of a piece originally posted in February again going viral on the Washington Post website. Because in that original piece, I noted that what I was ...12 comments 21 Recs
- Last month, Rick Perry launched a series of radio ads in states like California, Illinois and New York. Their purpose? To lure businesses out of their so-called overly regulated states and move to ...260 comments 389 Recs
- There is nothing I can add here. I do want you to read it. I want you to absorb it and then make it go viral. I scoped it off the net on this 10th anniversary. This may be the only jab Bush ...209 comments 482 Recs
- In recent years we have heard a lot about "colony collapse" in reference to honey bee colonies. As honey bees pollinate many of our crops, including all stone fruit, apples, pears, and many others, ...92 comments 143 Recs
- Offered without further comment: Dear Abby: Two men who claim to be father and adopted son just bought an old mansion across the street and fixed it up. We notice a very suspicious mixture of ...136 comments 589 Recs
- Take a good look at that wedding certificate. It's my great grandparents'. They were married in the Episcopal Church on the 8th of November 1913 at the Church of Our Redeemer in Lexington, ...463 comments 580 Recs
- No current results.