|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by darwinsfeet
- ... and future generations will not feel fine. Stanford biologists Paul and Anne Ehrlich have just published a provocative analysis of the future of human society in the Proceedings of the Royal ...186 comments 249 Recs
- The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my ...299 comments 578 Recs
- The NRA has 4.3 million members, according to Wikipedia . They spend $1 million per year on campaign contributions, another $2 million+ a year in lobbying, and a whopping $17 million via money ...3 comments 8 Recs
- From [http://progressivepopulist.blogspot.com/2012/11/editorial-battle-is-just-starting.html The Progressive Populist] President Obama and the Democrats, with the invaluable help of organized labor,3 comments 2 Recs
- I think the fundamental problem in American politics is the corruption of our political system. It's a corruption that makes it impossible for the Left to get what ...23 comments 45 Recs
- Today, I sent the first mass e-mail of my life. The issue is corporate money in our political system. I won't waste space laying out all the reasons why our political system is sick to the point I ...13 comments 10 Recs
- Here's what came in my email. Anti-HCR propaganda -- unlike the Screaming Mimis of the teabagger ilk. A 20 point attack on the HCR system as amended in reco. I'll leave rebuttals to the comments.86 comments 8 Recs
- To all those sports fans out there who think climate science is hooey, or that the earth isn’t really warming the way science says it is, I suggest you consider the last Olympic Games as ...3 comments 2 Recs
- Sweet hour of prayer. Great googly moogly. My ears are ringing, my pupils are dilated, and I may never walk again. That's either the result of great sex, ...309 comments 996 Recs
- From where we stand right now, for reasons no one would begrudge, the enactment of health care reform is the most significant story of the week (except, apparently, [http://www.dailykos.com/story/...30 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.