Below you'll find recent contributions related to databob's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The Sepp Blatter Saga: Best Utter Nonsense Competition Winner Of The Day
It's all the fault of the US btw On Friday, Blatter defied critics and his opponents within Fifa to secure a fifth term at the helm, and vowed to fix things. He said: “Starting tomorrow … I’m ...
|If Only Bernie Would Do Some Crazy Sh1t..
You know rather than speaking logically and truthfully to the average American Why cant he just stand up and get some nut-case conspiracy all of his own, then the MSM would know just what to do. ...
|Scott Walker: On The Solution To The Probe Rape Issue
An Open Letter To Wisconsin Women Dear Women Folk It has been brought to my intention that ultrasound requirements may involve unwanted intrusion into your lady parts. We have come to a ...
|#~134~^><Windoez Sneven Techinqal S'port
Ring dis numbah, ring it nowz we canz helps Wut?
|So You Want To Control Global Population? Easy.
A two step program 1] Educate women 2] Easy access to multiple forms of free birth control. In every country, even regions of rapidly expanding population [eg India] where women are educated and ...
|Welcome To The United States Of America Please Pick Your Hangun Up After Passport Control
Dear Members We have heard some comments that some foreigners are worried about visiting our sacred shores, we would like to encourage them to visit the only truly exceptional country on the planet.
|Why Secularism Is The Evangelists Staunchest Protector [From Themselves]
We hear over and over from the evangelical right how secularism is destroying America and oppressing their religious expression. They seem to be unable to distinguish between secularism and certain ...
|Lobbying: The Global Toxic Effect
Firstly let me state that I am all for personal lobbying I regard it as an essential democratic right. However being a commie socialist nazi I do not think corporations are "people too, my friend" ...
|Why I Would Like To Thank Royal Dutch Shell
Perverse as it may seem A stark counterpoint to Van Beurden’s speech comes from a 2013 Shell New Lens Scenario planning document which suggests industry talk of lowering global carbon dioxide (...
|The Acceptance This Is Now Purely A Sunni - Shia Conflict ?
The key word being lead Iraq's government has asked Shia-led militias to prepare to deploy and fight in the Anbar province, after the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group overran the ...
Recommended by databob
- "Let them pay for the damages themselves, I'm sick of their bullshit, and I grew up in Texas. They are all soo independent and self-reliant let them sort this out for themselves: they don't need a ...108 comments 17 Recs
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...131 comments 211 Recs
- Chicago Police Officers Jerome Finnigan and Timothy McDermott The Chicago Police ...207 comments 386 Recs
- Many unjust verdicts across the years have exposed just how protected police misconduct is under the law. Four LAPD Police Officers were ...53 comments 96 Recs
- Surprised no one's mentioned this, but right-wing troll Charles C. Johnson has gone over the line again. Yesterday, Twitter shut off his mic for the fourth time after he asked his followers to help ...53 comments 134 Recs
- Memorial Day was a tradition inaugurated after the American Civil War by (now) freed black Americans. Black America's history is American history, even while too many of those who are invested in ...347 comments 228 Recs
- It my seem strange to anyone who has followed the debate over the causes of the 2008 housing bubble collapse and the resulting financial crisis that triggered the "Great Recession," but it took ...165 comments 266 Recs
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture of newly RW anointed Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack is ...242 comments 405 Recs
- Disclaimer: I have no idea what the Duggars girls feel right now but I can offer an opinion on what it feels like to be a survivor of sexual abuse going through a media storm. I am the survivor ...203 comments 530 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...479 comments 638 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.