|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by dbprods
- In a measure of just how far beyond the pale the GOP has gotten themselves into with the government shutdown fiasco (not the least of the results being dissension among their ranks and indecision ...181 comments 399 Recs
- 82 comments 152 Recs
- Click here for part one, where I discuss the fundamentals of VA-10 and why we can win there! When I started writing this series, I knew it would be a hard sell. Look, I have a personal connection ...8 comments 9 Recs
- The Washington Post made a compelling argument that everyone should be paying attention to the 2014 Georgia U.S. Senate race:10 comments 38 Recs
- Just when I thought Florida could not possibly surprise me with anything as awful as the Trayvon Martin travesty of justice; I come across this story that left me speechless. This poor man appears ...199 comments 411 Recs
- I wish I had more time to analyze and write about this, but let's just say it was a good day for the Wisconsin chapter of the ACLU. In addition to granting a 10 day injunction barring enforcement ...50 comments 216 Recs
- How does one get arrested for buying bottled water and ice cream? Twenty-year-old Elizabeth Daly, a student at the University of Virginia, found out ...362 comments 488 Recs
- In an excellent essay entitled Thinking About the Government , Robert Kuttner laments the growing disconnect between the policy consensus of both the Democratic and Republican parties and the views ...783 comments 380 Recs
- What the f*#k is wrong with you f*#king a*#holes for f*#k's sake because sometimes name-calling is a f*#king must in order to try and get you sh*#-for-brains f*#king idiots to see the f*#king truth ...496 comments 258 Recs
- Austerity has failed everywhere it’s been tried, not least in Northern Ireland. Budget cuts at home have hit domestic demand just as budget cuts to the south have hit foreign demand. (Whether it ...59 comments 104 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.