Posting History for dcvote
|When Trouble Pops Up, OSHA Ignores It
Like other federal agencies under the Bush administration, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has abandoned its traditional role of setting and enforcing regulations in favor of ...
|Privatizing Science Jeopardizes Reproductive Health
While shirah and smintheus have been covering the harmful effects of privatization at Walter Reed , ...
|BREAKING: Scientists Combat OMB Threat
The Office of Management and Budget is one of the less-well-known tools the Bush administration has been using to advance its agenda of freeing corporations from pesky health and safety regulations. ...
|Resources for Economic Activism||dcvote||11/04/2004||3||4||-||9|
|Why we should still raise a stink about fraud and disenfranchisement||dcvote||11/03/2004||-||1||-||10|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dcvote
- Prof. Krugman, writing in his New York Times blog :819 comments 2027 Recs
- The Wall Street Journal opined Friday that Obama may be too skinny to be president. But in a nation in which 66% of ...220 comments 435 Recs
- I'm against the illegal occupation of Iraq, I gave money to Kucinich, and I voted for Edwards in the primaries. Did I mention that I'm a Republican? I said so, so it must be true. Want more proof? I ...391 comments 451 Recs
- Does military experience or experience as a P.O.W. qualify one to be President of the United States? I dunno. Maybe to a small degree. Do impulse control and the ability to lead effective ...407 comments 535 Recs
- It's true: nobody's perfect . But there is an even more important reason not to hyperventilate about the latest ...351 comments 600 Recs
- Come on. There's so much stuff about John McCain that could serve as legitimate grounds for discussion. Do we really have to mock the color of the man's teeth?756 comments 1456 Recs
- This is the third in a series on the usurpation of power that has taken place in the federal administration agencies. They are taking away the right to sue pharmaceutical companies for serious ...54 comments 43 Recs
- Why is our Democratic Presidential candidate being selected, according to all the pundits, by "white, working-class, voters"? Aren't these what we call Reagan Democrats? Aren't these the people ...549 comments 405 Recs
- After more than twenty years of abuse, Legislation to extend US immigration laws to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) has passed the Senate. Moments ...191 comments 613 Recs
- The social and political divides along the axis of Rural to Suburban to Urban have been a recurring theme in American (and other) history, which of course continues to this day. 1. What is Urban? ...467 comments 661 Recs
- No current results.