Artist and philosopher, resident of Boulder CO.
Comments posted: 107 (187 days since last comment on Sat Nov 15, 2014 at 05:40 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 189
People Following deepeco: 2
deepeco's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by deepeco
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- Wow! President Obama is finally taking the gloves off and focusing like a laser on publicly demolishing his opponents in so far as he is able to without literally throwing tomatoes at them. Great ...621 comments 359 Recs
- Despite Tuesday's cloture-block, the Senate will be voting on Fast Track *again* on Thursday. Apparently (according to Roll Call , The Hill , & Politico ), several Democrats are caving on their ...43 comments 65 Recs
- From Wired.com: CUBA HAS FOR several years had a promising therapeutic vaccine against lung cancer. The 55-year trade embargo led by the US made sure that Cuba was ...152 comments 219 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- The President has issued a statement on the Trade Deal currently pending "fast track" authority in Congress. Last fall, I pledged that I would not submit NAFTA ...150 comments 268 Recs
- [Diarist’s Note: Gaius Publius has provided written authorization to the diarist to reproduce their posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.] Here’s a reality-based ...333 comments 202 Recs
- Some media outlets are referring to a “backlash” against Chipotle after their announcement to become the First National Restaurant Company to Use Only Non-GMO Ingredients. Recently, GMO-denial ...60 comments 26 Recs
- Taking the salt out of brackish water MIT engineers have invented a new desalination machine that runs on solar energy. The project began in 2013 when the engineers went to India with the hopes of ...164 comments 281 Recs
- 71 comments 163 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.