Posting History for deinsf
|PPP National Tracking Poll O-50 R-47
Just saw this tweeted by PPP. RT @ ppppolls : Obama has expanded his lead in our national tracking poll to 50-47, the first time either candidate has led by more than 2 pts — Sam Stein (@samsteinhp)
|Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle!
Romney sure knows how to package a lie. I can't get this Razzle Dazzle song out of my head. So this morning after hearing 'style over substance' being lauded on one of the Sunday shows, I decide ...
|Romney says if elected he is going to repeal and replace Obamacare with...
|Ugh! I've had enough of these Log Cabin Republicans
I read this article online at the Alaska Dispatch. http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/gay-republicans-find-common-ground-romney-ryan-ticket-most-issues-except-marriage Fume Gag Gasp I'm mad!
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by deinsf
- Barack Obama in Boulder, Colorado, yesterday. So for the first time in forever, not a single national tracking poll has Mitt Romney in the ...267 comments 172 Recs
- I have been on vacation recently and returned this week. I live in a Columbus suburb, as some who read Daily Kos know. As my handle indicates, I am a Democrat who is a member of the Democratic ...13 comments 17 Recs
- Many of you have probably heard that Drudge is teasing a video to be released at 9 PM tonight on (wait for it) Fox News. A quote from the teaser: THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE ...71 comments 20 Recs
- It has been four years since I first discovered and contributed to Daily Kos. I doubt anyone remembers my few diary contributions, but I was An Angry Republican in Indiana . I was thrilled with ...165 comments 960 Recs
- In nine days, we will know if the United States Supreme Court has decided whether marriage equality will return to California almost immediately. The Justices will consider whether to hear Perry v ...35 comments 23 Recs
- Yes, there has been a bit of a swing. Recalling that the same pollster had iirc that other dude at +3, we seem to have a 5 point swing with time to go. It was a well-done convention. Most ...18 comments 12 Recs
- Other posters have diaried today about the jobs report and the media's absolute saturation of how "disappointing" the numbers were (thanks as usual, NPR!), but there's one little thing that needs to ...8 comments 23 Recs
- Crossposted at Prop 8 Trial Tracker The Supreme Court docket page for Hollingsworth v. Perry , the Prop 8 case, has a new notice that the case has been "DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, ...48 comments 91 Recs
- There was far more crazy at the RNC than I could squeeze into my usual cartoon format. Click the Continue Reading button for this week's supersized bonus toon!98 comments 235 Recs
- I don't care how much of a voucher they get. I don't care how much they have to supplement that voucher with their own money. They're not going to be able to get insurance. Why doesn't anybody ...189 comments 420 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.