|ClassWarfare Newsletter: WallStreet VS Working Class Global Occupy movement
(THE WORKING CLASS OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS MOVED BEYOND JUST WALL STREET)! Our group was Co founded by METEOR BLADES and DEMOCRATS RAMSHIELD. Meet our blog editors which are some of your favorate writers: teacherken,slinkerwink,X,Laurence Lewis,boatsie,LaFeminista,Eclectablog, MinistryOfTruth,xxdr zombiexx,Barbara Morrill,JekyllnHyde,Jake McIntyre, Eclectablog,Ojibwa,icebergslim,BruinKid,CityLightsLover,Mentatmark to name but a few. As members of the MOST PROLIFIC AND LARGEST GROUP AT THE DAILY KOS...
Dedicating to electing more Democrats - Better whenever possible.
If it's a moderate or conservative in a liberal district in California or New York, then by all means, primary away. However if it's in a conservative district in Mississippi, then it's a completely different story. The simple act of supporting Democratic control of the House or Senate makes those bodies as a whole more liberal and progressive because that organizational vote determines the Speaker or Majority Leader...
|New York Hudson Valley Kossacks
A group intended to initiate and maintain social connections amongst Hudson Valley kossacks.
|New York State
This is a group dedicated to covering, you guessed it, the Federal, State and local politics of the Empire State.
|Shamrock American Kossacks
Kossacks who take their Great Orange Satan with a bit o' the Green. If your appreciation of Irish geneaology, history, culture or politics informs your views, this might be the group for you.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by devtob
- Overpass Light Brigade, "Unlearn Racism" When the Overpass Light Brigade brought the message of " ...501 comments 220 Recs
- Most people have heard or read the acronym "DWB," which stands for " Driving While Black ," or in many cases "Brown," derived from DWI—Driving While Intoxicated. In ...218 comments 186 Recs
- How gerrymandering cost Democrats the House in 2012: Part 1: An interactive look at alternative mapsInteractive map of the 2012 congressional districts, click to ...67 comments 72 Recs
- Flags of U.S. colonial territories The right to vote in the United States does not include every U.S. citizen of voting age. I'm not talking ...203 comments 149 Recs
- In the UK elections, there were two big winners -- the Tories and the Scottish Nationalists. The losers were the pollsters, who believed that there would be another hung parliament, along with ...85 comments 66 Recs
- Hey guess what this is not a pain diary. It is about being poor and seeing prejudices at work in America. I am poor. I admit it. I owe way too freaking much money to way to many doctors and ...76 comments 152 Recs
- Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.600 comments 426 Recs
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York said Monday that sexual assaults committed by members of the military continue to be "vastly underreported" even as the military claims to be making progress ...24 comments 24 Recs
- Last August I became the Chairman of my county's Democratic Party. I've spent many sleepless nights since then trying to come up with ways to keep people engaged. I know anyone reading this laments ...27 comments 17 Recs