Posting History for dickiebob
|JFK on the 47%
My wife and I were fortunate enough to be able to visit the Kennedy Library in April. This was on the wall. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dickiebob
- As I was eating my Doritos in my pajamas and watching Rachel Maddow, a funny thing happened. MSNBC was covering the latest train disaster known as the Republican Congress, and she had Chuck Todd on ...136 comments 184 Recs
- I have many loves: aviation of course, cooking, French impressionism (not sure how that one got there), but one of my lifelong loves has been bicycling. I think I've had a bike almost as long as I'...258 comments 168 Recs
- Neither compassion nor crypto-socialism has spurred Standard & Poor’s ...175 comments 274 Recs
- I spent all day yesterday thinking about the SCOTUS decision allowing Hobby Lobby to dodge the mandate for contraception coverage under Obamacare, due to the supposed religious objections of the ...175 comments 307 Recs
- Some people keep asserting that life begins at conception. This is their belief, end of story. That is wrong. Human life does not begin at conception and I can prove it. Follow me, below the orange ...313 comments 351 Recs
- Bike related diaries can sometimes stir up emotions. With that in mind, let me give the following disclaimer: There are stupid people on bikes. I'm not one of them. I'm not the crazed bike courier ...369 comments 238 Recs
- Last night, Stephen Colbert mocked the efforts of a Kentucky church giving away guns to lure people back to church in a segment that's sure to offend the NRA crowd. But these days, all of that is ...20 comments 56 Recs
- I hung these up many years ago, but I am still a soldier at heart. I served in the U.S. Army for four years. I went in as a young, innocent, naïve high school kid seeking the glory I had seen ...290 comments 220 Recs
- This diary definitely isn't for everyone: it's part personal rant, part fearful outburst, and part puncturing of many, many myths out there about the long-term unemployed. Most of all, perhaps, it'...87 comments 117 Recs
- Click to enlarge.15 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.