Below you'll find recent contributions related to dirk41's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by dirk41
- (This hilariously ironic story is crossposted from the Villages Group Blog) We previously reported on the worrisome escalation ...148 comments 117 Recs
- This is simply awesome. Last night, during Santorum's "values" speech in Arlington Heights, Illinois, Timothy Tross and Ben Clifford interrupted the proceedings with a mic check followed by a ...106 comments 187 Recs
- Wow. Why isn't THIS on the major news networks? Last night, John Oliver had a special TWO-parter on how the U.S. cut off all funding to UNESCO because they allowed Palestine in as a member. Other ...133 comments 135 Recs
- I know nothing of high-finance. I mean, I get the concept of investing in the stock market, but could not tell you what a derivative, a penny stock, a junk bond is. I took my money out of the stock ...28 comments 70 Recs
- Okay, now it's getting warm in here. (And the "Limbaugh sponsor" of the title wants to be a "not-sponsor," or perhaps an "alleged sponsor," so I gather. Hm.) This morning I posted the following ...280 comments 655 Recs
- As a committed Jew who lost the majority of his family in the Holocaust and whose wife was bombed by hate-filled terrorists, I am acutely sensitive to places where anti-semitism is pervasive. ...200 comments 223 Recs
- Visual source: Newseum Paul Krugman compares government spending, not just federal, but also state and local, during the Obama recovery and the Reagan recovery: Why did government spending rise ...56 comments 16 Recs
- With President Obama addressing this years AIPAC Conference, what has drawn the most vociferous cheers and raucous applause? The disgusting smears of Liz Cheney. Here's a taste : “No president ...45 comments 40 Recs
- better back off starting an unprovoked war in Iran. The Israeli righties may think they can use this overblown issue to undermine the Obama presidency by forcing this unprovoked war down all our ...117 comments 25 Recs
- GOP White House hopeful Mitt Romney and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu go way back. Their friendship dates back to the 1980's when, as Governor Romney pointed out during a December GOP ...21 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.