Below you'll find recent contributions related to djwinfo's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Sunday Train: Variable Renewables and Dispatchable Demand
Much of the focus on the Sunday Train is on electrification of transport, ranging from 2,000 mile hauls of electrified freight through to hopping on an e-bike to pick up some groceries. And spending ...
|Roberts Court upholds judicial fundraising restrictions
In a move which stunned many Court observers—certainly including me—the ...
|Supreme Court respects Fourth Amendment, protecting meth heads
Today's your lucky day, Jesse. Lucky Dennys Rodriguez. Pulled over for (briefly) driving in the shoulder lane by officer Morgan Struble one night in Nebraska, Rodriguez and his passenger must have ...
|Mad Men 7.10 - 'The Forecast'
Don, she's seventeen. Come on. “Do you ever think there’s less to actually do, but more to think about?” Mad Men , as self-conscious a show as there has been, is all about the navel-gazing ...
Recommended by djwinfo
- I sometimes hear people say they wish Barack Obama had created more New Deal style programs to create jobs like the WPA or CCC. It would be even better if he did it to build clean energy projects ...82 comments 194 Recs
- Just in time for the one year anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, a bill to tax Wall Street has been introduced in Congress. H.R. 6411, introduced by Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota, calls for a ...23 comments 57 Recs
- Last week, I officially announced my campaign for the US Senate seat once held by my friend and mentor President Barack Obama. As the ...39 comments 69 Recs
- Cross-posted from Prairie State Blue My name is Robin Kelly, and I am running to be Illinois’ next State ...14 comments 8 Recs
- A friend said yesterday that she would rather pay the high health care premiums than try to figure out the issue as it was just so mind boggling complex. I know many here are in agreement with that ...64 comments 73 Recs
- Due to the failure of a half-cent sales tax measure in St. Louis county, Metro has been forced to slash nearly 2,300 of its 9,000 bus and train routes including any routes to the outer-belt suburbs ...30 comments 26 Recs
- Even in Florida, where voter participation was higher than the national average, nearly 5 million eligible voters didn't vote in the 2008 ...13 comments 2 Recs
- Certainly, in this time of great uncertainty in the United States, many issues are of importance to me, and indeed to us all. The poor state of our economy, and the handout of billions to the very ...29 comments 25 Recs
- I have been following state legislative elections and learned through emails from the DLCC that we have won the New York Senate and Ohio House!!12 comments 9 Recs
- Yesterday there was a diary criticizing CA Prop 1A and I felt the need to respond. This is something I wrote for my Political Science class. (First time diary, be gentle) All my information comes ...14 comments 10 Recs
- No current results.