Posting History for dragonlady
|Rob Zerban's words touched me
Rob Zerban is running for Congress to replace Paul Ryan in the 1st District of Wisconsin, which lies in the far southeast corner of the state. I don't live in his district and have never had the ...
|Kathleen Vinehout announces for Wisconsin Governor
This afternoon a second Democrat announced her candidacy for ...
|Kloppenburg needs recount volunteers!
The recount in Wisconsin's Supreme Court election is scheduled to begin next week. The Prosser camp is bringing in "hundreds of volunteers, including some flying in from around the country," ...
|Wisconsin GAB will file court case affecting recount
The Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has been planning for a possible recount since election night. The GAB's website includes the messages it has sent to ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dragonlady
- As the Amtrak derailment showed (again), the refusal to spend on infrastructure literally kills . Also, infrastructure spending: (i) is necessary and unavoidable (failure to timely spend on ...337 comments 500 Recs
- Good news is hard to come by in Wisconsin these days so when there is some, I want to share the happiness. What can be more fabulous than Russ Feingold announcing he's going to take his Senate seat ...108 comments 182 Recs
- Wisconsin, you have a chance for a really big do-over, because Russ Feingold is back . Feingold made his ...98 comments 116 Recs
- This diary is going to have more questions than answers. If you're knowledgeable about federal tax law or regulation of public-private "authorities," please chime-in in the comments! Jake formerly ...55 comments 95 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'll say it: Luis Lang is a fool and a hypocrite. Over at Talking Points Memo, Josh Marshall has a story about a guy in South Carolina named Luis Lang who's in a nasty situation ...558 comments 677 Recs
- Says it all It takes a lot for non-national, local news to make it to The New Yorker , but this sad story has . ...96 comments 233 Recs
- Those of you on Kos may not have heard too much about the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC), or even know too much about the level of disaster that Scott Walker's reign as governor ...24 comments 34 Recs
- Hey guess what this is not a pain diary. It is about being poor and seeing prejudices at work in America. I am poor. I admit it. I owe way too freaking much money to way to many doctors and ...76 comments 151 Recs
- NC's Governor Pat McCrory (right) and junior U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (left) (See the Update at the end of this article for links to fast-breaking developments in the McCrory Affair) Exclusive to ...187 comments 486 Recs
- No current results.