Posting History for drmonkey
|Inside Romney's IT clusterf*uck
This article is a fascinating insight one of the major blunders of the Romney campaign. We won this election for lots of reason, but GOTV was the biggest one. It looks like the Romney campaign ...
|We're gonna lose
It was fun watching the clown show that was the GOP primary, no doubt; but now that the real election season is getting underway, it should be starting to become apparent to all but the most wildly ...
|Palin's personal email hacked - UPDATED
Apparently, someone's hacked Sarah Palin's personal Yahoo email and released it to WikiLeaks .
|NASA patents to be auctioned
This is both disappointing and par for the course: A suite of 25 patents for technology developed at NASA’s Goddard ...
|Please take down the "teeth" post
Come on. There's so much stuff about John McCain that could serve as legitimate grounds for discussion. Do we really have to mock the color of the man's teeth?
|Texas gubernatorial candidate proposes HUGE tax on abortion||drmonkey||01/25/2006||7||1||-||1|
|How's it playing with average people? (with poll!)||drmonkey||12/20/2005||2||1||-||1|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by drmonkey
- If I ever hear someone use the words "Republican" and "responsibility" in the same sentence, I will tell them the following story. About two weeks before the election, someone finally made me aware ...222 comments 877 Recs
- I teach health policy. Pity me. I have traveled the length and breadth of the purple state of Wisconsin attempting to explain to skeptical, and sometimes hostile, audiences what the Affordable Care ...220 comments 622 Recs
- There is a plethora of blog posts from people on the left trying to explain why Tom Barrett lost to Scott Walker in the WI recall election on Tuesday. So far, the consensus seems to be that Barrett ...167 comments 35 Recs
- Hi there. Me again. It's been a while, I know - life's been intervening, as it sometimes does. But the news breaking tonight about Rush Limbaugh changing stations in Philadelphia deserves some ...133 comments 465 Recs
- Finally, there is a Republican, self-identified Christian who thinks that "acknowledging climate science doesn’t make you a liberal". Minnesota meteorologist Paul Douglas has written a provocative ...105 comments 340 Recs
- Pennsylvania's HB 1077 would require women seeking an abortion to have an ultrasound and in some ways this bill is worse than Virginia's. See below the Magic Zygote to continue reading.53 comments 143 Recs
- I remember when Rush Limbaugh launched "Operation Chaos" to throw the 2008 Democratic primary into turmoil. The hue and cry from the left was loud and vigorous. As well it should have been. It was a ...430 comments 670 Recs
- I have perennial discussions with conservative friends about the proper and improper ways to use statistics. Although the saying goes "Figures lie and liars figure" there is in fact a right way and ...52 comments 244 Recs
- My title speaks for itself. Yes, it is class war. Wall Street and the very rich are winning. Everyone else is taking a beating. The Democratic party of 2010 looks like the Republican party of 2002.881 comments 685 Recs
- This will be brief -- but it has to be a diary because I want to read the comments section. Republicans are playing a game with the Affordable Care Act health reform, trying to capitalize on public ...560 comments 470 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.