Posting History for drnatrl
|Breathe in, breathe out, move on.
Good morning. I got here early and brought a little music. Jimmy Buffett wrote this after Hurricane Katrina. I teach mindfulness meditation to people with little or no previous meditation experience ...
|The Great Bell Chant
I am delighted to find a sangha here. I'd like to share this lovely gift from Thich Nhat Hanh and brother Phap Niem.
|Mindfulness in a Round Pen
David was anxious, nervous, afraid of being hurt. He was busy looking for danger, pacing, exhibiting behavior that might be expected from any animal of prey in an unfamiliar environment. Johnny ...
|Ode to Joy
I am new and this is my first diary. I have nothing to say right now about politics or religion or guns. I would like to share a gift with you, I come in peace.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by drnatrl
- *Greetings* And welcome to the Liveblog of the Baja Arizona Kossacks 4th Annual Picnic. I'm still calling it a Picnic even though only the first one was actually held at a park. These days we ...18 comments 25 Recs
- Many of you probably don't even know that Netroots for the Troops has a Board of Directors. I didn't until a little more than a year ago when I was invited by TexDem to join the Board and help plan ...202 comments 71 Recs
- For the children and families of our sons and daughters serving in the military. You may need to have a box of Kleenex near by.28 comments 38 Recs
- Happy 4th of July! The Daily Bucket is a regular feature of the Backyard Science group. It is a place to note any observations you have made of the world around you. Snails, fish, insects, weather,34 comments 29 Recs
- Tonight, we remember a 101st Airborne Soldier from New York. His school and friends remember him as a great athlete, gentle giant and all around nice guy. Since 2001, there have been 2241 ...70 comments 62 Recs
- Part 1 Dogs and dishes wake me at 6am. After breakfast, I watch the Thimphu street life start up. An old man seated in the middle of a field of sand slowly pulls off his pants and starts filling ...14 comments 22 Recs
- EthicsAndClimate; Donald A. Brown. Widener University School of Law Scholar In Residence in Sustainable Development Ethics and Law W ith elegant strokes and lofty language, Wu Hongbo, United ...21 comments 27 Recs
- Independence is a big and important word in American history and culture. A noble concept in and of itself, it reaches far and deep into the country's mythology and its people's collective psyche. ...20 comments 38 Recs
- The IGTNT (I Got The News Today) series is a reminder that nearly every day, somebody gets the heartbreaking news that a friend, former classmate, or beloved family member will not be coming ...52 comments 67 Recs
- I want to thank my fellow Kossacks. This year, my beloved father-in-law of 30 years passed away while I was at Netroots Nation. The next morning, my friends at Netroots for the Troops ...58 comments 59 Recs
- No current results.