middle class, bible-believing, Christ-following, happily-married auto worker.
Diaries published: 1 (1906 days since last diary on Sat Mar 06, 2010 at 03:07 PM PST)
Comments posted: 238 (229 days since last comment on Wed Oct 08, 2014 at 02:44 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 3
Total Comment Ratings: 24
Most Recommended Diary: fearmongering antichrist, 26 comments, 2 recommends
People Following dunnjen: 1
dunnjen's Most Frequent Tags:
dunnjen's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by dunnjen
- What has been collected so far for the DFW list. the SanAn/Laredo/RGV list and Lackland lists are going. We have taken up the cause of the refugee humanitarian crisis along the border. Meet ...19 comments 26 Recs
- 1) Why now? Despite her denials, it almost certainly has to do with the following (make sure you read the linked interview with the pastor, if you really want to understand how this wingnuts can be ...20 comments 25 Recs
- We have yet another right wing-generated fake "persecution" conspiracy ...19 comments 16 Recs
- Cross posted at Polislice.com Big “food” manufacturing companies like General Foods, Kraft, General Mills, Nestle, Nabisco, etc. have long relied on old favorites fat, sugar and salt to make ...103 comments 72 Recs
- Media Matters It looks like the NRA has no intention of toning down the batshit crazy, and calls for "responsible NRA leadership" ...136 comments 105 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. We have just moved into an apartment and now have a pootie, named Jenny; however I grew up with both ...89 comments 64 Recs
- Aminul Islam, a leader of the Banladesh Center for Worker Solidarity, was last seen alive on April 4, 2012 near his office on the outskirts of Dhaka. Family and friends expected to hear the worst ...9 comments 14 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. We have just moved into an apartment and now have a pootie, named Jenny; however I grew up with both ...125 comments 62 Recs
- I once turned down the chance to buy a pair of novelty underpants, and I've been regretting it ever since. I was gearing up to spend the summer studying English at Trinity College, Oxford, an irony ...164 comments 79 Recs
- 73 comments 180 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.