Posting History for dwhite105
|The Ohio Governor's Race: the Draft Cordray movement
This week, the Senate is scheduled to vote on the re-appointment of Richard Cordray to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Republican Senators, presumably because they believe that consumers ...
|Ohio State College Democrats/Ohio SB-5
Often times, it seems like Ohio's anti-union bill, SB-5, is overlooked by the media and progressives because Wisconsin's anti-union bill is surrounded by more drama. Sure, they have the bigger ...
|The FIGHT to Restore Sanity
My name is Dustin White, and I'm a College Democrat here at Ohio State University. I'm writing to you today from our office on campus, which is bustling with activity today. I've been delegated a ...
|Changing the Narrative: Obama's Ohio Rally
It’s become increasingly clear over the course of this election that the media is going to focus on the tea party and Republican insurgency, facts be damned. That’s why John and Jane Q. ...
|President Obama visits Ohio State
At 5pm tomorrow evening, President Obama (and the First Lady) will address what may likely be the largest crowd he's seen since taking office (besides, you know, the inauguration itself). Where? ...
|Wall St Journal: Progressive Candidates depend on College Democrats
I wrote earlier this week about the importance of College Democrats at Ohio State.
|John Kasich Stole Your New Bicycle
Hello everybody! In case you missed it, I posted yesterday on behalf of College Democrats at Ohio State. This week, we're trying to raise the funds necessary to turn out as many college students ...
|The Weight of the World: Ohio State's College Democrats
Wherever you go in Ohio, you can’t help but see our state’s unofficial slogan: “The heart of it all!” It’s on license plates, it’s on billboards. It was ...
|Unelectable: The Lee Fisher Story (OH-Sen)
This is why Jennifer Brunner needs to win tomorrow. Lee Fisher has no chance of winning in November.
|DSCC Getting Involved in OH-Sen Primary
There are reports that the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee will be getting involved in Ohio's ...
|OH-Sen: Where Are You, Emily's List?
People in Ohio have been wondering over the last few months: when will Emily's List get involved in Ohio's Senate primary on Jennifer Brunner's behalf, and why haven't they already? �Now, with ...
|Move over, hope. This is the season of courage.
There is no doubt that the buzzword of the 2008 campaign was 'hope'. Mark my words, the buzzword of the 2010 elections will be 'courage'. On the national level, we've seen acts of courage: voting ...
|Democrat is not a dirty word
I grew up in a part of Ohio that is overwhelmingly Republican. My first political memory is voting in my elementary school's mock presidential election. I remember voting for everybody's favorite ...
|The Best Senate Delegation?
Today, dedicated Kossacks, I'm going to issue a bold challenge. If Jennifer Brunner is elected to the US Senate, Ohio will have the best Senate delegation. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
|OH-Sen Jennifer Brunner or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Money-Bomb
First, an apology: I know the title doesn't really make sense, but I couldn't help but combining an awesome movie and an awesome candidate. Tomorrow, there will be a money-bomb event for Alan ...
|DSCC to Ohio voters: Screw your primary
On May 4th, Ohio's Democratic primary voters will have a choice between Jennifer Brunner, a progressive who has restored dignity to Ohio's elections, and Lee Fisher, a corporate Democrat whose ...
|The DNC is Shooting Itself in the Foot -- Ohio Edition
Perhaps you've heard about the recent allegations from Senate candidate Jennifer Brunner (D-OH)
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dwhite105
- I did research. I canvassed. I phoned. I met the candidate and like her. I did multiple daily kos diaries to get her name out and encourage contributions. I think she is better equipped to beat ...55 comments 20 Recs
- In 2006 and 2008, the early polls said that progressive Democrats would not do well. As the 2006 election season began, everyone also lamented that young people, non-whites, and progressives would ...7 comments 7 Recs
- I support Jennifer Brunner. There are a lot of people who call me and many of my friends nobody including some of our friends at the DSCC. I have pictures of a few of them. Please see below the fold.24 comments 15 Recs
- Does the DSCC know that Lee Fisher is bending over backwards to help the Ohio Republican Party? Because DSCC fingerprints are on a domain name that is being used to run a phony petition against ...90 comments 64 Recs
- I've just started volunteering for the campaign of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner who is running to replace retiring Republican Senator George ...10 comments 18 Recs
- We need Jennifer Brunner to win the Ohio Senate Primary! In 2008, campuses around Ohio teamed ...28 comments 30 Recs
- Following up on analysis of polls in the Ohio Governor's race yesterday (see blogroll), today is packed with news about the US Senate race in Ohio, and the news is all good for Jennifer ...47 comments 31 Recs
- I'm the New Media Director for the U.S. Senate campaign of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. Over the weekend Democratic voters in Ohio ...34 comments 26 Recs
- Here's a man who probably needs a primary challenge. This statement exhibits much that is wrong in our politics. A congressman who cares only about his political future and not America.427 comments 458 Recs
- Not making this up. Outside of Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy's district office, teabaggers heckled, cursed at, and threw money at a man suffering from Parkinson's disease. This needs to be splattered ...528 comments 465 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.