Below you'll find recent contributions related to dwhite105's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by dwhite105
- I did research. I canvassed. I phoned. I met the candidate and like her. I did multiple daily kos diaries to get her name out and encourage contributions. I think she is better equipped to beat ...55 comments 20 Recs
- In 2006 and 2008, the early polls said that progressive Democrats would not do well. As the 2006 election season began, everyone also lamented that young people, non-whites, and progressives would ...7 comments 7 Recs
- I support Jennifer Brunner. There are a lot of people who call me and many of my friends nobody including some of our friends at the DSCC. I have pictures of a few of them. Please see below the fold.24 comments 15 Recs
- Does the DSCC know that Lee Fisher is bending over backwards to help the Ohio Republican Party? Because DSCC fingerprints are on a domain name that is being used to run a phony petition against ...90 comments 64 Recs
- I've just started volunteering for the campaign of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner who is running to replace retiring Republican Senator George ...10 comments 18 Recs
- We need Jennifer Brunner to win the Ohio Senate Primary! In 2008, campuses around Ohio teamed ...28 comments 30 Recs
- Following up on analysis of polls in the Ohio Governor's race yesterday (see blogroll), today is packed with news about the US Senate race in Ohio, and the news is all good for Jennifer ...47 comments 31 Recs
- I'm the New Media Director for the U.S. Senate campaign of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. Over the weekend Democratic voters in Ohio ...34 comments 26 Recs
- Here's a man who probably needs a primary challenge. This statement exhibits much that is wrong in our politics. A congressman who cares only about his political future and not America.427 comments 458 Recs
- Not making this up. Outside of Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy's district office, teabaggers heckled, cursed at, and threw money at a man suffering from Parkinson's disease. This needs to be splattered ...528 comments 465 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.