Posting History for dylanwalker
|Evolving Into Stupid Pt 3
In my second installment of Evolving Into Stupid I have apparently attracted the ire of one or two individuals, though I suspect it’s just one particular person, that took considerable ...
|Evolving Into Stupid Part 2
Recently, while working a flight, two religious loons were seated right next to my jump seat. There they sat, chatting away, and basically comparing notes on their own level of fanaticism, and ...
|Evolving Into Stupid
People really show their ignorance when they say spectacularly stupid shit like, “I didn’t come from a monkey, god made me,” or, “I don’t see any half-monkey, half-people walking ...
Thanks for letting me vent ... You know, the Tea-Bagging dipshits are really starting to show us all just how clueless they really are. They’ve been particularly critical of ...
|Top Ten Reasons Why Texas Sucks
10: Assholes in giant trucks flying down the highway at high velocity, weaving dangerously in and out of multiple lanes, all while talking on a cell phone. 9: Dubya. 8: Christian conservative ...
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I think I have discovered what is wrong with the Tea Baggers. They seem to be suffering from a yet-to-be-documented disease that leaves them with highly ...
|Just a Thought
A lot of people have been complaining that my diaries are “angry,” “rude,” and “arrogant.” Several people have accused me of being a fundamentalist. While all of that is quite probably ...
|To Believe or Not To Believe
I’m getting sick and tired of politicians and people in the media saying they “believe in” or they do not “believe in” evolution or climate change, as if it were a matter of faith.
|More Signs That You Might Be a Tea-Bagging Republican
10: You don’t see the irony in the partial defunding of the FAA adding to the deficit. 9: You didn’t realize until now that “tea-bagging” is in fact a sexual act, and you have proudly and ...
|It's Just Business
Conservatives keep running around fussing about how the government should be run like a business. Never mind the fact that the government wasn’t designed to run as a business, let’s ...
|Havin' Our Cake And Eatin' it Too
Hi there, this is Conservative America, and we have our priorities completely straight. We have our government send our military all over the world to protect our perceived (oil) interests ...
|Top Ten Signs You Might Be a Tea-Bagging Republican
10: You value profit and business interests over the interests and needs of people. 9: You believe rich people are rich because they “work harder” than regular people. 8: You actually ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by dylanwalker
- Every November my coworkers and I have to sit through a powerpoint presentation detailing our health insurance options. And every year, we find out how much of an increase we're going to see in our ...287 comments 1082 Recs
- Last night, Bill Maher had yet another excellent New Rule where he blasted conservatives for freaking out over their made-up sociopathic fantasy of what they think Obama has done. Now, Ted went on ...129 comments 267 Recs
- President Obama responds to Mitt Romney's claim earlier today that "of course" he would have done the same thing as Obama with respect to the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, ...175 comments 40 Recs
- FAIL! Rep Joe Barton explains to his constituents why sending American jobs overseas is a good thingThis is just pathetic. At his townhall events, House Rep Joe Barton (R-BP) had to deal with some people who were pretty upset. One man confronted Barton on America's failed free trade deals like ...113 comments 186 Recs
- It comes up now and again, doesn't it? "All you guys do on here is pie fights and meta" "Nothing on here makes an impact in the real world" "Why aren't you out doing something productive" Well, ...143 comments 394 Recs
- When a party to get its way are willing to burn down the nation they intend to run They are not fit to govern. When a party is unwilling to listen to those whose life's work indicate we may be ...117 comments 250 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.