Posting History for eaglehoo
|Does facebook hate women?
My wife just brought this to my attention, and I have no idea how it hasn't gotten more press yet. www.facebook.com/INRSFS "It's not rape, simply free sex." That's the title of the facebook group ...
|The best line of the morning talking heads
"He has just inherited the inbox from hell."
|The hero of the day in Virginia...
...Would be my 4 month-old son, who weathered the disaster that America's election process has become far better than his mother or father.
|Rush goes after a patriot
Chris Satullo from the Philadelphia Inquirer wrote a column on July 1 called A Not-So Glorious Fourth in which he ...
|I believe--and it scares me
I believe--and it scares me.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by eaglehoo
- Can Republicans flip 10 seats to get them a majority in the Senate? Ha ha ha! No, not after last night! After last night, flip that script: Thanks to ...601 comments 791 Recs
- I've read all of the "Obama is a corporate sell-out" and "I'm not wasting my time with the Democrats anymore" diaries. Yes, I wanted a public option in the health care reform bill. Yes, I wanted a ...847 comments 540 Recs
- I've been a Democrat my entire voting life. During my life, I can honestly say I have never once voted for a Republican. I get called all the names. Commie. Socialist. Baby Killer. Pinko (that'...891 comments 363 Recs
- For almost a year now, First Lady Michelle Obama launched a campaign against childhood obesity. In fact, she unveiled her "Childhood Obesity Action Plan", The Let'...724 comments 622 Recs
- A significant minority of the Kos community seems ready to write off the Democratic Party in the 2010 elections. The argument runs something like this. The Dems have been so feeble and half-assed in ...1207 comments 643 Recs
- Presdient Obama needs to stand his ground and so do Progressive Democrats. Any attempt to extend the Bush tax cuts for those making OVER 250,000 a year MUST BE DEFEATED. President Obama is the ...560 comments 542 Recs
- No shame at all.1273 comments 578 Recs
- Crossposted from The People's View . Getting things done matters, including electorally. ...426 comments 485 Recs
- Thus spaketh Ezra : The topic du jour appears to be the Obama paradox. How, some ...414 comments 235 Recs
- Hello A very long, heavy on videos and photos, celebratory diary ahead (with a nod to askew - thank you, mate).718 comments 588 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.