Below you'll find recent contributions related to egarratt's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|1960, 1988, 2000, 2008, 2016?
Presidential Elections took place in each of these years. What links them together? Why distinguish them from the other years, which also had presidential elections? Simple: When these elections ...
|Media figures lament decline of British Empire
Quite a nice lady, in fact. Fareed Zakaria, who shouldn't be published anywhere considering ...
|Hey Clinton Campaign, keep on ignoring Beltway Media
Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...
|Grayson: 'Golddiggers gotta dig'
Hes got 99 problems but...
Recommended by egarratt
- Between San Diego and Los Angeles is Orange County, California. With more than 3 million residents, it's larger than 21 states. If Orange County were a separate country, its economy would be the ...158 comments 427 Recs
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...133 comments 213 Recs
- Wired put together a very interesting piece on the renewable energy company Vortex . They are now field testing bladeless wind energy turbines.158 comments 272 Recs
- Good guy, Stephen Colbert gives a lesson in charitable giving.318 comments 775 Recs
- Responding to pleas from Texas Governor Greg Abbott the White House releases the following statement “We plan to withdraw all US military personnel and close all bases by December 2015” In a ...239 comments 591 Recs
- Chloe Hugh was in the middle of her final shift at Boss Hawg's Barbecue in Topeka, Kansas when Governor Sam Brownback and his family sat down in her section. Upset by Brownback's repeated assault on ...70 comments 273 Recs
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...54 comments 106 Recs
- In 1831, four naval countries of Europe--Britain, France, Spain, and the then-independent kingdom of Sicily--argued over ownership of an island in the Mediterranean Sea. An island which lasted less ...23 comments 39 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 288 Recs
- British Prime Minister David Cameron For over a hundred years, British politics has largely functioned as a three-party ...71 comments 84 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.