Below you'll find recent contributions related to elite user's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by elite user
- Please stay out of my country's foreign policy, Mr. Netanyahu. From Haaretz, (firewall) and The Times of Israel : The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to ...480 comments 614 Recs
- Lowe's knows... I have a gun, because I just shot myself with it in their parking lot: GunFAIL XLVIIEight of 34 guns discovered by TSA agents at airports around the country last week. Just your basic, routine, 40+ GunFAIL events week. Though once again, the hunting season is responsible for about ...140 comments 87 Recs
- Recently, on a plane trip across the country, I was seated next to a guy who bought the conservative "nanny state" line. You know, the one that goes "Democrats want to set up a nanny state to ...25 comments 39 Recs
- Prime Minister Steven Harper is echoing the conclusions from a recent Canadian Government Report attempting to greenwash Tar Sands Oil production in Alberta using woefully incomplete data to give ...22 comments 24 Recs
- BlackWaterDog (BWD) was hounded out of DailyKos to her new blog . Bonddad and NewDealDem are here ,2096 comments 639 Recs
- OpenMike 9/11/10 Michael Moore's daily blog I am opposed to the building of the "mosque" two blocks from Ground ...628 comments 484 Recs
- What else would you call it? The Israeli commandos that boarded the Free Gaza Flotilla shot Furkan Dogan ...1551 comments 757 Recs
- What have i done this week, the president asked himself - I've signed health care reform worth decades of progress, i passed a kick-ass student loans reform, squeezed in some recess appointments to ...413 comments 551 Recs
- Really, i'm not saying even a word, only that the first part is all Getty, and the second, well, you'll see. My sincere apology to dial-up folks, i swear i love you. :) Please, please, please do not ...480 comments 753 Recs
- Friends, I live in Michigan, in one of the 31 counties represented in the U.S. House of Representatives by none other than Mr. Bart Stupak, a Democrat. You've probably never heard of him. He's a ...288 comments 455 Recs
elite user's Tags
- No current results.
elite user's Blogroll
- No current results.