Posting History for elveta
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by elveta
- Robert Reich has a piece up at HuffingtonPost that NAILS IT. He details the GOP class war against working class people, he illustrates just how bad income inequality has gotten in America since ...305 comments 482 Recs
- The latest ridiculous and factually inaccurate accusation hurled at First Lady Michelle Obama comes from one of the twin twits of the Tea Party, Michelle Bachmann. Her sister from another mother ...36 comments 42 Recs
- 101 comments 165 Recs
- Welcome back, all you Cranky Users ... and if you asked for an invitation and didn't get one, blame Markos. I'm not putting much in the body of this diary because I doubt whatever I write will post.669 comments 243 Recs
- A secular, non-islamic, non-violent uprising of the people - just drove out a pro-American, pro-Israeli dictator who'd been well lodged in place for 30 straight years. al Qeada's entire raison ...539 comments 576 Recs
- Remember the 16 GOP members who declined their healthcare because the dems called them out of being HYPOCRITES of taking a government run plan but then denying others of the same plan? Remember they ...185 comments 484 Recs
- The central demand of the Egyptian protestors, the one unifying the disparate factions, is that Mubarak leave, and leave soon. They didn't rise up and risk their lives so that the primary cause of ...942 comments 299 Recs
- Black-outs in the face of winter storms is a problem too often faced by too many Americans due, in no small part, to under-investment ...412 comments 465 Recs
- Bargains with the devil never end well. For decades, successive U.S. administrations have embraced autocratic, repressive regimes in the Arab world - and now, as we see in the bloody ...156 comments 335 Recs
- The first time I posted a diary revealing some private humiliation (no, I will NOT provide a link) I made an interesting discovery: Self-disclosure begets disclosure from others. And another ...491 comments 224 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.