|Progressive Friends of the Library Newsletter
We advocate for social justice and equal library access for all. We support your local libraries and literacy programs. We also invite you to publish your diaries here that offer library news and support, book reviews, reviews of articles, as well as reviews of video games and other electronic media in our tech talk diaries. We ask for and offer reader guidance for the love of reading, for the love of books and for the love of everything which is your library experience. We also publish diaries...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by erratic
- The Northeastern Woodlands of North America is a land of heavily forested rolling hills and rounded mountains, salt marshes of waving grass, calm lakes, tumbling brooks, surf-beaten beaches, and ...16 comments 92 Recs
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...177 comments 398 Recs
- A while back I wrote a diary about working with cops. The other day during a meeting at the law enforcement center I brought up the topic we have been avoiding for months. The big elephant in the ...103 comments 225 Recs
- Who says Bernie Sanders can't win? If he keeps coming up with simple mind blowing ideas like he did on CNN the other day , he is going to win a lot of votes! Simple yes, mind blowing, only if you ...537 comments 486 Recs
- Last year a monster Kelvin wave (bubble of warm water) formed in the pacific and started heading eastward. Often times this is the forerunner of an El Nino event. The Kelvin wave surfaced and was ...123 comments 217 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...738 comments 736 Recs
- cross-posted at annoyedomnivore.wordpress.com For two decades farmers in California’s Central Valley have been buying water from the Chevron Kern River oil field, which is ...48 comments 59 Recs
- (photo courtesy of Greenpeace) Whoopsies. From The Guardian : Royal Dutch Shell has been accused of pursuing a strategy that would lead to potentially catastrophic climate change after an ...220 comments 378 Recs
- Three tropical cyclones churned the waters around Australia on March 11, 2015, including Pam, which reached ...297 comments 440 Recs
- A reporter for NPR discovered a strange new light (see circled area above) where there used to be only North Dakota grassland. The light is produced by a massive 15,000 square mile area ...30 comments 60 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.