Posting History for estreya
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 11.10: The Beginning of May
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "A wizard must have passed this way, since - was it only yesterday? That all was bare, and now behold, a hundred cups of ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 11.41: Spring Clean-up Begins!
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "In the Spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." ~ Margaret ...
|Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree: Adventures in Holiday Decorating
"Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. Fill your glass again, with a merry face and contented heart. Our ...
|An appallingly self-serving diary ...
Good morning, everyone, and happy autumn! Admittedly, it's pretty ballsy for me to post a dairy that has nothing to do with anything beyond the parameters of my own self-interest. You see, i'm ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.31: Rain, at last!
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "If the sight of blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.26: Backyard Beekeeping
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "The little bee returns with evening's gloom, To join her comrades in the braided hive ..."
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.12: Backyard Beekeeping
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! Many lovers of gardening are lovers of bees as well. We’re grateful for their pollination of our flowers, fruits and ...
|On wonderment and gratitude ...
Often on this site, i've run across someone's diary extending heartfelt thanks to the anonymous someone who purchased them a gift subscription. This site can be a thorny garden at times, but one of ...
|Letterman to Rand Paul: I don't know what it is, but there's something wrong with your numbers.
Before i put head to pillow last night, my tv guide informed me that Senator Rand Paul would be a guest on the Letterman show. Jesus Christ on a Cracker! Why would Letterman allow his late night ...
|Of nasal polyps, spinal taps, and the medical industrial complex ...
If I shined a flashlight up my left nostril, I could see the tip of what was originally diagnosed as a 6cm x 4.6cm x2.1cm nasal polyp. My husband named it Jackson, because it was certainly large ...
|No, Bill Maher, Brietbart is not a journalist ...
No, Bill Maher, Brietbart is not a journalist and Amy Holmes, cute as she may be, is a Republican propaganda machine who will never have sex with you. So get over her, and get over yourself!
|"So how do you like your Nazi President"
Tonight, along with what i would guess was well over 1000 other people, i attended Brian Baird's Town Hall Meeting in Southwest Washington. A gentleman in the parking lot was holding an "Obama As ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by estreya
- House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...79 comments 57 Recs
- Over the Winter while I was confined indoors by the flu and then the weather I kept thinking of places I'd like to travel to in order to take pictures. I tired myself out thinking of all the travel ...23 comments 20 Recs
- Florida's tropical habitat makes it well-suited for reptiles and a population center for turtles and snakes. Most of our snakes are secretive and nocturnal, and despite their numbers are not often ...85 comments 26 Recs
- Finland doesn't mess around when it comes to income inequality. Just ask Reima Kuisla, a Finnish ...264 comments 226 Recs
- That's not a typo. Texas has six State flowers, all of them bluebonnets. This is the time of year they begin to weave their carpet of color all across the state. Lupinus ...93 comments 31 Recs
- Happy Spring! I received five pounds of dirty ramps last week and I couldn't be happier! Ramps are an ultimate springtime treat. I have found that ramps keep better if they are not cleaned until ...30 comments 27 Recs
- Good morning everyone and welcome to SMGB, the Death Valley in Bloom Edition. It's Ed in Montana here, having returned from our second Winter season of campground hosting in Death Valley National ...182 comments 86 Recs
- If we uncover that still silent presence when we are in meditation, we can also uncover it in our day to day lives. In fact it is always there, patiently waiting for us to notice it, to give it our ...35 comments 14 Recs
- 97 comments 55 Recs
- I recently came out of a Harris Teeters in Raleigh, NC, and was putting my groceries in the car, when I noticed a note attached to the passenger side windshield. I figured someone must be ...322 comments 365 Recs
- Bees (378)
- CMOPUS (506)
- Coffee Hour (983)
- Colony Collapse Disorder (132)
- Daily Bucket (395)
- Dawn Chorus (1033)
- Diary Rescue (1948)
- eating disorders (35)
- Environmental Foodies (61)
- Family History (341)
- Fok News (93)
- Gallery Kos (60)
- Garden Blogging (908)
- Gardening (990)
- Gardens (220)
- Honey Bees (68)
- Kos Katalogue (1156)
- Koskraft (38)
- Linguaphiles and Word Parsers (0)
- Meatless Advocates (18)
- No current results.