Posting History for estreya
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 11.10: The Beginning of May
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "A wizard must have passed this way, since - was it only yesterday? That all was bare, and now behold, a hundred cups of ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 11.41: Spring Clean-up Begins!
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "In the Spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." ~ Margaret ...
|Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree: Adventures in Holiday Decorating
"Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. Fill your glass again, with a merry face and contented heart. Our ...
|An appallingly self-serving diary ...
Good morning, everyone, and happy autumn! Admittedly, it's pretty ballsy for me to post a dairy that has nothing to do with anything beyond the parameters of my own self-interest. You see, i'm ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.31: Rain, at last!
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "If the sight of blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if ...
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.26: Backyard Beekeeping
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! "The little bee returns with evening's gloom, To join her comrades in the braided hive ..."
|Saturday Morning Garden Blogging, Vol. 10.12: Backyard Beekeeping
Good morning, gardeners, and welcome to the Saturday Morning Garden Blog! Many lovers of gardening are lovers of bees as well. We’re grateful for their pollination of our flowers, fruits and ...
|On wonderment and gratitude ...
Often on this site, i've run across someone's diary extending heartfelt thanks to the anonymous someone who purchased them a gift subscription. This site can be a thorny garden at times, but one of ...
|Letterman to Rand Paul: I don't know what it is, but there's something wrong with your numbers.
Before i put head to pillow last night, my tv guide informed me that Senator Rand Paul would be a guest on the Letterman show. Jesus Christ on a Cracker! Why would Letterman allow his late night ...
|Of nasal polyps, spinal taps, and the medical industrial complex ...
If I shined a flashlight up my left nostril, I could see the tip of what was originally diagnosed as a 6cm x 4.6cm x2.1cm nasal polyp. My husband named it Jackson, because it was certainly large ...
|No, Bill Maher, Brietbart is not a journalist ...
No, Bill Maher, Brietbart is not a journalist and Amy Holmes, cute as she may be, is a Republican propaganda machine who will never have sex with you. So get over her, and get over yourself!
|"So how do you like your Nazi President"
Tonight, along with what i would guess was well over 1000 other people, i attended Brian Baird's Town Hall Meeting in Southwest Washington. A gentleman in the parking lot was holding an "Obama As ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by estreya
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 67 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...374 comments 145 Recs
- It is only human for us to think we will find happiness someplace “out there.” We think, “If I could just get the right job, then I could be happy,” or “If I just had someone to love me, ...42 comments 43 Recs
- I have mentioned in previous conversations that a large snake has been living in my basement. The snake itself had eluded observation, but there were plenty of pieces of shed skins to convince me ...148 comments 84 Recs
- Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. The fact that Dolly Parton has become such a beloved entertainer across so wide a spectrum of American audiences is a unique story. She is one of ...318 comments 369 Recs
- It's been a rough and tumble May. Temperatures up and down, no rain, but the garden persisting throughout. We even had snow in May! More garden musing shared below....475 comments 49 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...478 comments 636 Recs
- France taking dramatic steps to reduce waste. In the United States, an estimated (and astounding) 430 billion ...10 comments 43 Recs
- Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...165 comments 120 Recs
- Bees (394)
- CMOPUS (506)
- Coffee Hour (999)
- Colony Collapse Disorder (132)
- Daily Bucket (395)
- Dawn Chorus (1037)
- Diary Rescue (1948)
- eating disorders (37)
- Environmental Foodies (62)
- Family History (343)
- Fok News (93)
- Gallery Kos (60)
- Garden Blogging (910)
- Gardening (1015)
- Gardens (235)
- Honey Bees (75)
- Kos Katalogue (1156)
- Koskraft (38)
- Linguaphiles and Word Parsers (0)
- Meatless Advocates (18)
- No current results.