Below you'll find recent contributions related to ethnografix's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by ethnografix
- In the wake of Aaron Swartz's suicide after being hounded by Federal prosecutors , I wondered if people knew where to find peer-reviewed articles for free. It's tough. JSTOR and many other ...49 comments 38 Recs
- I was completely unsuprised when the New York Times wrote back in August that Paul Ryan is a fan of the economist Friedrich von Hayek, a member of the Austrian school of economics. After all, the ...109 comments 119 Recs
- This is a piece I wrote that appeared in Naked ...177 comments 344 Recs
- here's something that ...83 comments 135 Recs
- Wayland was a Scandinavian god. According to the local Christian tradition, after the people became Christians he was forced to shoe horses for a living. One of his greatest achievements was the ...43 comments 100 Recs
- Cross-posted ...16 comments 22 Recs
- My last post discussed how the racism we see today developed. This post focuses on the plight of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. I share it because the issue of illegal immigration is still very ...51 comments 41 Recs
- [This is a piece I just wrote for the Guardian web site ]: Occupy Wall Street ...69 comments 123 Recs
- Yesterday, I came across a story about plans for a march today in Mexico. It touched my soul. Often, I forget or disbelieve that I ...29 comments 55 Recs
- Please note that what follows contains many sweeping generalizations about both the US and Europe. However, I feel comfortable that it accurately reflects opinions on both sides of the Atlantic.116 comments 61 Recs
- No current results.