Twenty-three, snarky, spends too much time online.
Comments posted: 467 (354 days since last comment on Mon Jun 09, 2014 at 03:02 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 1006
People Following evilstorm: 0
evilstorm's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by evilstorm
- Very short diary, but I've been strutting like a peacock for a week or so so I had to share. Best part is that this story of mine has been repeated millions of times over in this country, in a dozen ...32 comments 97 Recs
- Because this is long overdue...239 comments 368 Recs
- I've had a hell of a year. On October 4, 2012 – two days after we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary the headache I had the night before, and blamed on President Obama for his lousy ...67 comments 484 Recs
- Recently I have noticed an overabundance of diaries with a modest to average number of reccomends but 3 and 4 times the number of comments. Many of those are rife with flamewars: people battling ...272 comments 153 Recs
- Getting the day off because he was such an excellent student, Xzavier Brandon leisurely strolled to football practice through his neighborhood. Apparently he was profiled as "suspicious" (where ...90 comments 144 Recs
- I just needed to say that outloud. I understand that there is justifiable concern about the surveillance tactics used by the NSA and other government intelligence agencies. I understand that ...1496 comments 454 Recs
- An officer previously involved in a police corruption and brutality lawsuit against the Hawthorne Police Department which resulted in a $1,000,000 settlement** has shot and killed a dog. There are ...161 comments 139 Recs
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has announced the following : After last week’s decision by the Supreme Court holding that ...25 comments 32 Recs
- Statewide elective offices other than Governor can often seem inconsequential. But for those of us who follow elections big and small, it can be important to find examples of races down the ballot ...9 comments 26 Recs
- Greg Abbott, Texas AG and rabid tea party loud-mouth, is now apparently threatening a female student who supported Wendy Davis. This is just disgusting : Lt. Gov. Dewhurst & Atty. Gen. Greg Abbott ...167 comments 307 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.