|DKos Face to Face Gamers
This group is for the traditional, old fashion gamer. The ones who play board games, card games, miniatures, face to face RPGs (including LARPing), LAWGing, spend time at game clubs and gaming conventions. The purpose is to increase awareness of these games (because they are still here, despite what some think), teach games and educate, and revel in the joy of face to face gaming. Teaching games diaries are posted on Thursdays at 6pm ET
|Lyme Disease Awareness
May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month. Lyme is the most prevalent vector-borne disease and one of the fastest spreading diseases throughout the United States, and the subjects of diagnosis and treatment of Lyme are politically-charged. This series of diaries is designed to provide information to the Daily Kos community both for Lyme disease prevention and for those Kossacks living with Lyme. Because the disease is often missed by physicians, these diaries may assist an individual or two in pursui...
The San Francisco Bay Area Readers of Daily Kos. We meet regularly around the Bay Area for political activism and also, recreation. One of our hallmarks is rolling out the red carpet for out-of-town/visiting Kossacks in the form of dinners or pot lucks.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by foolrex
- Israel is widely believed to have its own nuclear weapons program, but has an official policy of neither confirming or denying it. It also has a an official policy of aggressive action to ensure ...138 comments 208 Recs
- This is a true story. The names are changed to keep the descendants from coming after me. I've debated for years about the best way to write about what happened, and this is my first run at it. ...42 comments 60 Recs
- Just got a bit tougher, based on the many comments I've seen today, in a variety of diaries, on the issue. What is up? Youtube has gone from using " http " (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol) to using "55 comments 96 Recs
- No eyewitness testimony was more consistent with Darren Wilson's personal story of events the day he shot and killed Mike Brown than that of ...290 comments 470 Recs
- Overnight, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists broke open a new scandal involving the Koch Brothers intricate plan, dubbed "Project Snow", to dodge taxes.125 comments 291 Recs
- He'll take whatever endorsement he can get.53 comments 54 Recs
- I wasn't there. I don't know what happened in that Texas Emergency Room, when Thomas Duncan arrived, symptomatic for Ebola, and was sent home with the proverbial 'take two aspirins and call me in ...196 comments 233 Recs
- So I just finally got pushed over the edge. And I just need to vent a little. I donate fairly regularly to Democratic candidates. $50 here, $100 there. As a nurse, I'm hardly wealthy, but I've ...349 comments 485 Recs
- This morning, a Front Page writer on this blog posted the following comment. I am not linking it nor providing the name of the commenter, if you want to know, go look it up. If ive ever met any ...1038 comments 436 Recs
- If you're following the Michael Brown killing (and how many of us aren't?) you may have heard the latest allegation - that Wilson has an orbital floor fracture. Having seen comments in some of the ...64 comments 99 Recs
- No current results.