Posting History for fordcomm
|Cruz opens mouth -- lies spew forth about the ACA
The Atlantic featured an article yesterday titled Ted Cruz: The Obamacare Mess Is Only Going to Get Worse . In the article Cruz purportedly lays out his case against the ACA. The article is long ...
|Ratigan Tweets displeasure at ACA premium increase; doesn't appear to know what he is talking about
Dylan Ratigan, former MSNBC host, recently tweeted a rant bemoaning the fact that his premium for a new health insurance policy will triple. After some quick research, I'm not so sure he knows what ...
|Bailout B.S.: Raising the FDIC cap is another empty, offensive gesture (w/ Poll!)
It's not unusual to discover that there's less than meets the eye when it comes to politicians and their promises. What is unusual is just how very much less there is when it comes to one of the new "
|Our only carrier near Afghanistan diverted to Somalia
Up until recently, the aircraft carrier USS Dwight D. Eisenhower was supporting NATO-led forces in Afghanistan, according to U.S. Navy spokesman Lt. Cmdr. Charlie Brown, of the Navy’s Bahrain-...
|White House kills bill to cut 40% off of military drug costs||fordcomm||10/19/2006||16||29||-||157|
|Afganistan governor assassinated||fordcomm||09/10/2006||2||7||-||27|
|New Dubai takeover scandal brewing; worse than Ports fiasco!||fordcomm||04/15/2006||15||33||-||2|
|Bush ponders Dubai takeover of 9 U.S. military parts factories||fordcomm||04/14/2006||18||7||-||3|
|Romney gets wacky: "Terrorists want Islamic theocracy in U.S."||fordcomm||10/11/2005||26||3||-||5|
|June, 2006 target for repair of Katrina-damaged platforms and pipelines||fordcomm||10/07/2005||4||9||-||12|
|When Rita hits the Gulf, will the shit hit the fan?||fordcomm||09/20/2005||17||8||1||1|
|The Vacationist-in-Chief: A rant about vacations, Bush and me||fordcomm||08/29/2005||8||10||-||19|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by fordcomm
- Good for Elizabeth Warren. In a respectful but "I'm not backing down manner," she's firing back at the president's nonsense about TPP. And in her own words on her blog.455 comments 352 Recs
- Some have viewed Bob Dylan's recent Super Bowl commercial for Chrysler as a sell-out. But there's more to it, namely a strong step in support of America's factory workers.48 comments 25 Recs
- I've had this eating away at me for a long time. I watched that movie again and again right after the runup to the Iraq War in 2003. I saw the similarities - the propaganda blitz (where I screamed ...28 comments 19 Recs
- I'll make this as short as possible—I'm a busy person, as are most of you—but some length won't be avoidable. I hope you'll forgive typos. I am not going to go through and proofread/revise, for ...61 comments 30 Recs
- Michael Olenick over at nakedcapitalism.com decided to aggregate all the insurance plans being offered to him on the Exchanes, and the results are disturbing. He really shouldn't have needed to do ...54 comments 30 Recs
- This is an echo of something that got deleted and reposted -- a warning worth listening to: http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1q3wsh/this_is_the_bestof_post_that_got_deleted_please/18 comments 19 Recs
- I am now the proud owner of my first electric car - the newly released 2014 Chevy Spark EV. And yes, the car featured at the preceding link looks exactly like the one I got. I think the blue is ...87 comments 37 Recs
- By Richard Kirsch, originally posted on Next New Deal . The White House's decision shows sympathy for big employers, but it's not clear whether employees will have to shoulder the cost. The surprise ...7 comments 6 Recs
- With Romney himself already admitting President Obama is likely to win the debate the expactations are already pretty low. The plan, described by top aides and advisers in interviews this week, is ...291 comments 287 Recs
- Happy Fourth of July! Are you technically on a day off but checking your work email nonetheless? If so, you are one of the 80 percent of American working adults who a recent survey says continue ...82 comments 59 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.