Posting History for fortherecord235
|The CIA, Narco-Republicans, & 5.5 tons of cocaine
Fans of investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker will be pleased to hear that he will be releasing a new series of articles over the next ten ...
|How the Carol Lam firings tie into the bigger pictures of rampant criminality
Fans of investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker should check out his recent interview that discusses Gonalez's firings of Sad Diego attorney Carol Lam within the context of the related Duke ...
|Interesting history on the rise of the Israeli far-Right
This post as tangentially related to leveymg's most excellent recent diary "Larger CIA and DoD Privatization Scandal Emerging from Walter ...
|NY branch of "Arab Bank" charged with financing Hamas, PIJ. Calling Grover Norquist...
The LA Times had a story yesterday about a three-year investigation into a prominent Saudi Jordanian Bank, Arab Bank, and its involvement in the funnelling of money generated from Saudi ...
|Despite warnings, FDA to approve use of potent antibiotic in cattle
This latest move comes despite warnings of potential harm to humans and the development of drug-resistant strains ...
|Mitt "the media is out to get me" biggest backers own Clear Channel
A couple of days ago TPM Cafe had ...
|What happened to $100 billion in WWII loot? Ask Rev Moon
Consortium News has a new article out about the incredible amounts of gold and treasure looted from occupied Asia during WWII and how it shaped both post-war Japan AND the right-wing politics here ...
|Some important background info on the GOP terror-financing scandal
This is just a reminder that the GOP terror donor scandal is a great opportunity to remind folks about a much larger scandal involving Grover Norquist and Jack Abramoff’s colleague David ...
|Chalmers Johnson Live on CSPAN 2, talking about US going bankrupt
Here's his book Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire and his new ...
|That news out of Boston REALLY WAS about terrorism!
Oh, were you expecting a post on some terror charade involving cartoon food products? ;) Sorry, this is about a different story coming out of Boston. It looks like the Justice Department might go '...
|The essays on Islamofascism the Bushies don't want you to read
This is a story about a network. It’s a naughty network. It’s one of the most important networks of banks and financial institutions on the planet. You’ve probably never heard of it.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by fortherecord235
- The Geithner plan is yet another attempt to relieve banks of their toxic assets - all the irresponsible loans they made, willfully or not, to clients that will not be paying them back. Bad mortgages,710 comments 665 Recs
- In [http://www.chris-floyd.com/Articles/Articles/The_Bomb_in_the_Shadows%3A_Proliferation%2C_Corruption_and_the_Way_of_the_World/ The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of ...465 comments 877 Recs
- George Tenet's new book has renewed attention on what warnings the US Government had in advance of the 911 attacks. Robert Parry wrote ...15 comments 40 Recs
- George W. Bush yesterday signed National Security Presidential Directive 51 and Homeland Security Presidential ...31 comments 51 Recs
- Cross-posted from Tort Deform by Cameron Getto Michigan has for months now been in the midst ...3 comments 11 Recs
- ( Diarist’s note: I heard a caller on Thom Hartmann’s show mention this today, but an earlier diary by ...227 comments 496 Recs
- From www.loftydonkey.com We know this seems unsubstantiated, but this ...341 comments 188 Recs
- Two days ago, Halliburton was called before Sen. Dorgan’s committee to testify in it’s dealings with Iran. Sherry Williams, vice president and corporate secretary gave testimony for ...270 comments 441 Recs
- If you hailed from one of the five or six nations that were playing the colony game in earnest, the Age of Imperialism was perfectly justifiable. Notwithstanding Dickensian horrors under Queen ...85 comments 108 Recs
- Five thousand rallied and marched earlier today in Minneapolis. These photos were all taken today at that rally.50 comments 45 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.