Posting History for francinefishpaw
| "Columbus Zoo Welcomes Kochtopus"
Just thought I would share part of this funny/sick/sad/clever fundraising-type email I received today taking a good jab at the Kochtopus... "There’s a new predator on the loose at the Columbus Zoo.
|Antispychotics or Bipolar Psycho?
I've had years of experience on and off all kinds of combinations of medications to keep bipolar depression, mania, and anxiety at bay. Add Anxiety Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to ...
|Anxiety Attack In Progress!
Anxiety attack in progress... What the hell do I need an intro for? WTF? I'm having a "bit" of an anxiety attack that is starting to grow and grow into something that I fear is going to be a BIGASS ...
|Manic Depression's Captured My Soul
Blog by crazy woman living with multiple mental diseases debilitating enough to qualify as disabled. In Rx treatment and therapy. Nothing seems to be helping. C'est la vie.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by francinefishpaw
- I am going to quote here from a response to a comment I made on a friend's FB post about Isla Vista: "... the misogyny claim has no legs. This is not a cultural issue but a mental illness issue. No ...16 comments 6 Recs
- This only happened because gays can get married now , I'm sure. [Louisiana's] Fifth District Congressman Vance McAllister, who campaigned for ...302 comments 164 Recs
- 114 comments 82 Recs
- How do you attract men in Kentucky to join your sect's churches? Southern Baptists in Kentucky have found a preserve way to spread Christian ethics like forgiveness and loving your enemies, give ...81 comments 54 Recs
- I am seriously mentally ill. Seriously mentally ill people constitute only a small percentage of the population and is a designation reserved for the worst illnesses. The definitions differ, but ...47 comments 89 Recs
- As anticipated, antidepressant washout and discontinuation commenced over the weekend. I will continue to write what I can until this regrettable, but necessary process concludes, though it may take ...23 comments 24 Recs
- ...I thought I'd write something up myself. This wouldn't be well researched or well written, more than likely, because it's getting later in the evening and it's personal experience. For anyone ...15 comments 18 Recs
- Sometimes I miss it. Not all of it, but some of it. The part of it that made me feel like nothing. Not nothing in an empty way, but nothing in a weightless way, as if the physical properties that ...11 comments 25 Recs
- Surprised no one's mentioned this, but a Christian school in Virginia is in the spotlight after all but forcing an eight-year-old student to leave because she looks like a boy. Eight-year-old ...268 comments 217 Recs
- No current results.