Posting History for freedom fried
|Win one for Seamus!
Election Day is finally here. It goes without saying that a Mitt Romney administration would be disastrous for the country and the entire planet. The differences are stark between President Obama'
|The case against Obama, from Ohio voters
You have GOT to see this. Romney supporters at an Ohio rally articulate why Obama must go, and they make their case for why Mitt Romney is the man for the job. Strangely, this video also ...
|I am part of the Quinnipiac Florida poll
I am a Floridian and was polled on 10/26 by Quinnipiac/NYT/CBS. Needless to say, I was anxiously awaiting the results of the poll that were released this morning and very pleased to see the ...
|"Fool me once... shame on... shame on you... fool me... can't get fooled again"
(All credit goes to George W for that classic ) So... Are Americans really this stupid? (If national polls are any indication, apparently they are ) Remember last time nearly half the electorate ...
|Things the President should say at tonight's debate
Hello dKos community! Long time member here (2003), but this is my first diary. Please take it easy on me. I have been outraged since the last debate, not only at the President's performance ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by freedom fried
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) It takes some chutzpah to run for president ...63 comments 220 Recs
- The House of Representatives recently voted to eliminate the estate tax . Because of the recent vote, the topic may come up in conversations with people you know. This is an easy case to “win” ...104 comments 134 Recs
- Shona Banda discussing how medical marijuana changed her life. Shona Banda is a medical marijuana activist living in Garden City, Kansas. She suffered Crohn's Disease for years before discovering ...227 comments 324 Recs
- 744 comments 136 Recs
- Well, this is just pathetic . The Tea Party of Miami put up a convincing demo last week to oppose a 'land grab' that would see 46,...150 comments 335 Recs
- It's time to put another false equivalency to bed. Whenever I complain about the influence of the vast sums of money donated to various candidates by the Koch Brothers, inevitably someone chimes in ...122 comments 244 Recs
- New proposals to rein in payday loans show why unscrupulous corporations want you to hate governmentRichard Cordray runs the agency that issued the proposals. Barack Obama signed ...80 comments 89 Recs
- Last month, I gave this tribute to Aaron Swartz, an internet activist, when I hosted a special Capitol Hill showing of the documentary Killswitch . Aaron was targeted for prosecution for his ...58 comments 225 Recs
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage recently falsely stated that horror author Stephen King doesn't live in Maine or pay taxes during a weekly radio address . "Remember who introduced ...219 comments 471 Recs
freedom fried's Tags
- No current results.
freedom fried's Blogroll
- No current results.