|Motor City Kossacks
A geographically-based Daily Kos group intended for Kossacks residing in Southeastern Michigan, generously defined.
|Shamrock American Kossacks
Kossacks who take their Great Orange Satan with a bit o' the Green. If your appreciation of Irish geneaology, history, culture or politics informs your views, this might be the group for you.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by frey60
- As I prepare to leave Detroit, Michigan, today and head back to New York after attending the Netroots Nation 2014 gathering of bloggers, I'm ...174 comments 165 Recs
- Plenty to be angry ...871 comments 308 Recs
- While enough money funneled through organizations like ALEC or the funding web of Koch et al. can purchase many legal outcomes in the US, it appears the Trump Organisation spending train was unable ...108 comments 176 Recs
- Via Americans United for Change , an image that says it all today: Compare and ...73 comments 502 Recs
- That is all. Oh, for those wondering (like I was) why the HHS Dept. didn't simply snap up those other domain names as well: There's nothing precluding a government agency from registering non-GOV ...79 comments 242 Recs
- Oh, conservative crackpots, is there no conspiracy theory you can't duct-tape to the unwilling corpses of The Founding Fathers? Jerome Corsi, who is one of the battiest bats ever to fly from a cave,154 comments 55 Recs
- In an article highlighting the importance of Betty Friedan's landmark feminist publication, the New Yorker 's Louis Menard deviates from his literature review to report some of the criticism ...6 comments 6 Recs
- UPDATED FROM THE COMMENTS I have been touched by this story like so many others here. Certainly this is a heartbreaking tale, to have so much and then to lose so much. How wonderful, though, that ...172 comments 440 Recs
- One of the things our country gets right is cool driving music, and the 70s had the best, of course. And, no, 70s music was not a vast wasteland of Olivia Newton John, the Bee Gees, and John Denver.135 comments 24 Recs
- It's bittersweet and at times such as this I retreat into Johnny Cash. The melancholy is appropriate, because for just a few minutes I plan on being completely self-indulgent, and just feeling sorry ...61 comments 84 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.