Below you'll find recent contributions related to funluvn1's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Behind the GOP's bogus Baltimore blame game
If nothing else, today's conservative movement may be the greatest talking point generator in American history. Judging by the conservative choir now singing in unison, the aftermath of the ...
|Now Tell Me There's No GOP War On Women!
I'm so outraged as I'm writing this that I'm going to have to be extra careful about typos, etc. Republicans in Congress have passed a bill that would make it perfectly legal for your boss to fire ...
|Paranoia in TX! Federal Martial Law May Be Imminent but Gov. Abbott Will Protect Us!
After someone published on the internet the war game scenario map that forms the basis for upcoming military training exercises, paranoia went wild in Texas and Gov. Greg Abbott was quick to jump on ...
Recommended by funluvn1
- I was about your age that night, in the third or fourth grade. The house we lived in as awful. I don't believe in haunted houses but I'm telling you now that there was something wrong with that ...28 comments 98 Recs
- [image by TheMarti] A close ...134 comments 340 Recs
- So long, Spock. My folks came to U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien. - Leonard ...448 comments 438 Recs
- In a development that will surprise only a few mentally deficient cave dwellers, President Obama's State of the Union speech was greeted by Republican politicians and conservative pundits with ...25 comments 25 Recs
- There's an outstanding diary up at the moment, The unbearable burden of being poor , by BoiseBlue, that really resonated with me. Because I'm still trying to learn how to be poor. And doing a damn ...148 comments 163 Recs
- Just heard the news that the UNC Board of Governors is removing Tom Ross as President of the UNC System because he is a Democrat (gasp!) and criticized cuts to the system budget made by the General ...9 comments 9 Recs
- If you're a Boomer, you've likely heard it more than once. Some Gen X doctor or banker or employer, radiating an amalgam of condescension and contempt, says to you, "Well, now that you're A Little ...388 comments 391 Recs
- Another year down, and some things really need to change. We try to tell them what the problem is.52 comments 118 Recs
- No photos, partly because I do not yet understand my reluctance to learn how to put them here, but mostly because pictures would not convey to you my personal experience of this reality. So, if you'...55 comments 55 Recs
- Happy New Year! No ifs, ands, or butts. May your pastures be green,48 comments 136 Recs