Below you'll find recent contributions related to funningforrest's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by funningforrest
- It seems that in Michigan doctors can refuse to treat gay folks and their children if they have religious objections in doing so. That is what has happened to a lesbian couple in suburban Detroit.304 comments 191 Recs
- Argued before the Supreme Court in 1992 and decided in a contentious 6-3 ruling in 1993, Herrera v. Collins states that anyone who is found legally guilty in a court of law,192 comments 215 Recs
- Contrary to what the Bible-thumpers say, bringing your children up without imposing religion on them is more likely to produce happy, ethical, caring, rational, law-abiding, and well-adjusted ...416 comments 332 Recs
- Heathen! A woman posting on mumsnet.com , a website for parents, is finding herself ...463 comments 299 Recs
- I was a conservative Christian once, a Baptist, before I became a gay agnostic. As a Baptist and rational American, I strongly supported and still strongly support the First Amendment to the US ...16 comments 8 Recs
- The Saturday Morning Home Repair Blog (SMHRB) is where we gather to discuss the many and varied aspects of home repair. Some here are trained professionals. Some, talented DIYers. All are welcome.115 comments 43 Recs
- The Saturday Morning Home Repair Blog (SMHRB) is where we gather to discuss the many and varied aspects of home repair. Some here are trained professionals. Some, talented DIYers. All are ...103 comments 34 Recs
- Yesterday may come to be considered as a landmark in our national history, the occasion being a ceremonial proclamation, not even an actual speech, rather posted on the Whitehouse daily reports ...85 comments 122 Recs
- "That the impious presumption of legislators and rulers, civil as well as ecclesiastical, who, being themselves but fallible and uninspired men have assumed dominion over the faith of others, ...566 comments 521 Recs
- The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union ...139 comments 140 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.