Posting History for furrfu
|I Am Now A Sidewalk Counselor
The 35' law is unconstitutional because it violates my 1st Amendment rights. So be it. I intend to exercise said rights. I will be counseling every man, woman, and child that walks into my local ...
|The Day Ted Cruz Killed The Tea Party
There comes a time in many teenage boys' lives when they look at the old man, decide they don't really like him that much, that they could do better at most anything than he could, and think "I can ...
|Is This A Record?
At 0205 CDT, Daily Kos was blessed with this gem . Between 0307 and 0424 , we were presented with no less than a dozen ways to crush gems, among other things. So in a two hour and ...
|Proof That The GOP Owns The Shutdown
Since the 2010 midterms, the House has given President Obama exactly nothing of what he has wanted. If President Obama had wanted the shutdown, there's no way on earth the House would have given ...
|How Obamacare Will Cost Me Money
I live next door to Johnson Space Center. A large portion of my friends and acquaintances work for either NASA or a contractor thereof. I live in Stockmanistan. Many of my friends are now on ...
|I Really Should Subscribe
I know that if I subscribe I can blank the ads. I know there are other, better, reasons for subscribing. I haven't yet, equal parts of laziness and cheapitude. Regardless, I was amazed and ...
|A Line In The Sand
For well over a decade, my countrymen were told that I was the greatest threat to this country. Then came 9/11. After that, my countrymen were told that terrorists were the greatest threat to this ...
When Clinton left office, the country was running on surplus budgets. Rather than using those surpluses to reduce the debt, Bush chose to institute tax cuts, and give the money back to the taxpayers.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by furrfu
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 455 Recs
- Freddie Gray alive and well, Freddie Gray under arrest, Freddie Gray in coma On April 12, Freddie Gray, healthy and whole, was arrested by the Baltimore Police. ...112 comments 118 Recs
- Officer Bill Melendez charged with three felonies in brutal beating, planting evidence on Floyd DentIt's official. After being fired from the Inkster Police Department, Bill "Robocop" ...104 comments 181 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Last August, Scott Walker's administration ...24 comments 59 Recs
- "Too big" to give a rat's ass Laura Coleman Biggs and her ...141 comments 431 Recs
- Yesterday, conservative commentator Steven Crowder released a video that , in his view, shows that the "Religious Freedom" bill in Indiana is not something that allows folks to discriminate, but ...25 comments 37 Recs
- Republican Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson appeared on The Ed Show where he spoke about President Obama's unprecedented agreement with Iran. Wilkerson, unlike most Republicans and quite a ...162 comments 413 Recs
- Soon if you value your privacy at all, you'll have to pay for it. If you have AT&T’s gigabit Internet service and wonder why it seems so ...129 comments 210 Recs
- New county line sign for Oglala Lakota County I'm hoping this photo brings you as much pride as it did me. You all helped get out the vote to change the name of Shannon County to Oglala Lakota ...50 comments 236 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.