Posting History for gakke
|What are the '16 Presidential odds? (May 2015)
Warning! Use of statistics and pie(and other charts) ahead! Hillary PACman still eating them all Last month in my first odds diary I explained a little about how odds work, and why it's just ...
|What are the odds? (101)
Hillary PACman eats the others. Warning! Use of statistics and pie(charts) ahead! I like statistics and graphs. During Obama's election campaigns I had a blast. I'd start here at DKos, then on to ...
|History, Hilbots, and Hilhaters
I'll begin with the conclusion to save the Hilhaters some time. and Dkos is a reality based website dedicated to electing Democratic candidates. When reality deals a Webb or Testor, we don't get ...
|In 2024 there will be at least 7.5 million more jobs due to the ACA
Let's play the numbers and predicting the future game. According to my exhaustive non-calculations that I learned from Republican Repetitive Syndrome School, I predict that in 2024 many American ...
|Are Oslo's bombing and shootings right wing terrorism?
Police arrested a Norwegian man for the killing of at least 10 people attending the Labor Party's summer camp, a yearly event attended by about 600. An Oslo paper VG has a story reporting that this ...
|Republicans are Deatheaters
We need more humor and intelligence in the health care reform debate. To people that don't read blogs, the debate is controlled by the Mighty Republican Wurlitzer. Not only is the information full ...
|Attack the Republican brand - removing the lipstik from the elephant
Sitting here and waiting for what ever the new Swift Boaters come up with has got me thinking, - what would be an easy way to counter attack? I read how the GOP is desperately trying to re-brand ...
|Not ’a’ civil war in Iraq, but many civil wars
and the county is heading towards a collapse. That is just two of the many depressing conclusions of a [http://www.chathamhouse.org.uk/pdf/research/mep/BPIraq0507.pdf briefing paper (pdf)] by ...
|An ID Rove would hate - a Real Voter ID
I had been thinking about a sort of voter ID card the last couple of weeks. The idea sprang out of a thought: what would Karl Rove hate the most? The answer for me was easy – voter turnout ...
|Who's going to write the Georgia l. Thompson docudrama?
Destroying the life of an innocent government employee to further the evil plan of high level Whitehouse official, or, Activist judges subvert justice to cover up Democratic corruption. Where ...
|Why the Dems (not you Joe) should boycott the Traditional Media.||gakke||11/18/2006||14||2||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by gakke
- BURLINGTON, Vt. – Fox News Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders kicked off his longshot presidential campaign Tuesday with a pitch to liberals in the Democratic Party and others who want change from a "...41 comments 88 Recs
- They say that hindsight ...77 comments 69 Recs
- Last night as only he can do it, Jon Stewart took Fox News to task for their hypocrisy. In this case, it all centered around the fact that President Obama had called Fox News out publicly for ...29 comments 145 Recs
- Some states are red, others are blue. The GOP candidates are too yellow-bellied to say what they ought to. George W. Bush had one in 1999 when he criticized the fundamentalist ...180 comments 147 Recs
- The family resemblance between off-shore betting and opinion polling might make George Clooney ...6 comments 11 Recs
- There's an old saying in Texas that says, "122 comments 78 Recs
- Given that the Apocalypse is ...87 comments 72 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...281 comments 242 Recs
- Photo courtesy of J.M. Giordano at the Baltimore City Paper Public Defender Marci Tarrant Johnson posted this story on ...79 comments 263 Recs
- Bernie Sanders's announcement that he was running for President, and the ensuing fulfillment of the potential for a lively Democratic primary after all, got me thinking about primary season in ...25 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.