Below you'll find recent contributions related to gatordem's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Is One Candidate for IN-GOV Not Pwned by Koch/ALEC Too Much to Ask?
It's a measure of the failure of Mike Pence as Governor of Indiana that he is suddenly vulnerable to defeat in the 2016 elections. People from outside the state have this idea of Indiana as an ...
|Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby: Not Holding Bad Cops Accountable is a Disservice to Good Cops
After issuing Murder Indictments against the Officers who Killed Freddie Gray just 24 hrs after receiving the case from the Baltimore PD , when talking to CNN's Don Lemon, yeah Don Lemon, Maryland ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||05/01/2015||76|
|Carl Stokes to CNN's Erin Burnett: Thugs? Just call them N#ggers then...
The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||424|
|Activist schools Blitzer: Broken spines are worse than broken windows
There are times when the media really does their best to sicken us all. This ...
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||142|
|Baltimore Gang-Members Call for Non-Violence and Justice for Freddie Gray
Despite what you may have been told in the media, things in Baltimore are not exactly as they might seem. http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/gang-members-deny-police-claims-of-truce-to-take-out-white-
|Frank Vyan Walton||04/28/2015||3|
|Heartland Institute Is Picketing the Pope on Vatican Climate Change Summit
Heartland Institute Heads to Rome to Advise Pope Francis on Climate Policy http://t.co/q8SgHmxkah pic.twitter.com/gSyxxLYDOf — Heartland Institute (@HeartlandInst) April 24, 2015 ...
Recommended by gatordem
- As negotiations are still underway for the final draft of the Rio+20 summit on global sustainability which runs June 20-22 in Rio, the scientists overseeing the discussions are voicing a warning :228 comments 172 Recs
- A little bit of good news! Barber has won the special election in AZ-08. According to this AP report: Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' hand-picked Democratic candidate won a special election ...61 comments 133 Recs
- You may remember from yesterday, VolvoDrivingLiberal posted a diary which contained a racist and hateful email and a photoshopped picture of President Obama depicted as a witch doctor....pretty ...248 comments 602 Recs
- Al Franken has just taken the oath of office. He’s now a fully fledged United States Senator, ...498 comments 860 Recs
- It’s donation time for Netroots for the Troops, the time where we band together and make sure the troops know they are appreciated. It’s time to dig deep into your pockets to see what ...144 comments 80 Recs
- I doubt that anyone disagrees that David Letterman's joke about the Palins was in poor taste. He came back after Sarah Palin's feigned outrage and admitted the joke was not appropriate. Yet ...723 comments 554 Recs
- Well, here we are. It's time. It's time for The Healthcare Battle. I, like many of you, was very involved in the election fight in my community. So when I got the email about hosting a healthcare ...302 comments 414 Recs
- Just got the following email from Ellis Robinson of Ruth's List Florida. Popular Democratic CFO Alex Sink has decided to run for governor! This is very big news for Florida Democrats, and very bad ...95 comments 61 Recs
- You can argue whether or not the Cheney Clan are a bunch of lying, cowardly, hypocrites who betray their nation when it's convenient. You can argue whether or not the Bush Clan are a bunch of ...224 comments 580 Recs
- Never has an "undisclosed location" seemed like such a perfect option. I don't care if it means a billion dollar bunker or a remote island lair, I just wish Dick Cheney would stay off my television.411 comments 750 Recs
- No current results.