Posting History for genethefiend
|The very important under discussed aspect of health insurance (and contraception, and unions).
Good Day Kossaks. There is an aspect of the contraception and health insurance debate that seems to be under appreciated. The leverage/group negotiation aspect of health insurance (and unions).
|Is there value in a liberal monster? (Can we call them losers who can't get laid?)
Good afternoon fellow Kossaks. We all know the famous Nietzsche observation and quote “He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze ...
|The Mortgage Crises Explained in 800 words or less
Hello. I have previously explained the CDS crises in 200 words or less here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/11/11/1035437/-Credit-Default-Swaps-in-200-Words-or-Less?detail=hide&via=...
|Credit Default Swaps in 200 Words or Less
Let’s pretend the three brothers sat around a table and placed bets on whether it would rain tomorrow. Tom bets with John and Dave, John bets with Dave and Tom, Dave bets with John and Tom. Some ...
|On BS Ambassador, having lunch with Trolls, and having Trolls for lunch
Hey there Kossacks, longtime listener first time caller. I have recently read about this trolling hubbub. I would like to suggest to the community that we change our approach to more ignoring and/...
|Want to do something concrete to take back Congress?||genethefiend||09/28/2006||1||4||1||1|
|What Bill Napoli's law might look like||genethefiend||06/03/2006||4||1||-||3|
|9-11 nuts just went mainstream.||genethefiend||05/20/2006||65||12||2||2|
|I am NOT scared.||genethefiend||04/12/2006||148||19||-||18|
|Eugene trashes an internet "economics" lesson.||genethefiend||03/25/2006||2||3||1||-|
|Wilkerson suggests Cheney could be charged with War Crimes||genethefiend||11/29/2005||178||276||5||9|
|The Limits of Hard Power||genethefiend||11/20/2005||3||7||-||-|
|Bush: We have to move quickly...I'll be quaking like a duck||genethefiend||10/18/2004||10||-||-||-|
|A clever phrase I would use. "Beggar's budget"||genethefiend||10/03/2004||2||1||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by genethefiend
- Enough already! Can we PLEASE withhold all the kibitzing about whether Bernie can win or not, whether he really means to win or not, whether it hurts Hillary or not. My God, the GOP has over 20 ...210 comments 218 Recs
- AlterNet , which does an excellent job of keeping THIS ISSUE front and center, as any genuine progressive/liberal media entity would. It is essentially a medical marijuana story wherein cops, again,154 comments 249 Recs
- More than 3,700 people squeezed into a Minneapolis gym to hear presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders lay out his campaign agenda. More people were left standing outside. Upon arrival, ...242 comments 321 Recs
- You know rather than speaking logically and truthfully to the average American Why cant he just stand up and get some nut-case conspiracy all of his own, then the MSM would know just what to do. ...132 comments 143 Recs
- Many progressives, myself included, have fallen into the globalization argument trap when accounting for chronically high average levels of unemployment in the US and low overall GDP growth rates or ...66 comments 32 Recs
- Between San Diego and Los Angeles is Orange County, California. With more than 3 million residents, it's larger than 21 states. If Orange County were a separate country, its economy would be the ...159 comments 433 Recs
- This comment in Vetwife's diary got my brain turning over a subject that has been bothering me for some time. I live in Alabama, a strong bastion of conservative ideology. We're not a purple state ...59 comments 49 Recs
- Come let us fart around and celebrate our anywhere Saints. We may not win our quest for a new day in American politics and in our world. In fact, by experience we have learned that we probably won't.29 comments 84 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.