Posting History for glamberson
|SHOCKER (OK, snoozer really): Another Republican Convicted in Alaska
Jim Clark, the chief of staff for former Governor of Alaska Frank Murkowski, has agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy in ...
|On the brink of WAR - with poll
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there are an unusually high number of hotspots around the globe on the brink of all-out war today. Check out who below the fold...
|More DOJ Woes: Diversity Sorely Lacking (w/poll)
When the House Judiciary Committee starts taking up the whole "DOJ is a disaster" issue, you can expect Chairman John Conyers to hit hard on this administration's failure to hire any black ...
|Why fire Susan Collins? Because of the "R" in her name.
This morning to get my fix all political junkies need before they face the world, I was reading Chris Cillizza's ...
|NRCC Chairman Tom Cole: Watch Out, Folks. (Updated)||glamberson||11/18/2006||181||210||8||20|
|Why Can't Republicans Say "Democratic?" (with poll)||glamberson||11/17/2006||106||14||-||7|
|IL-19: DNC Says Shimkus Still Doesn't Get It||glamberson||10/12/2006||7||4||-||12|
|IL-19: Rep. Shimkus Learns His Lesson? Not Quite.||glamberson||10/08/2006||16||6||-||16|
|IL-19: Shimkus or Shamekus?||glamberson||10/06/2006||14||12||-||18|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by glamberson
- Often as I listen to pundits talk about Jon Stewart, the Daily Show, and Colbert, especially but not exclusively conservative pundits, I feel they have no idea what they're looking at. Yeah, we see ...609 comments 778 Recs
- Hi everyone. The breaking news in the Alaska Senate Race is so hot that I'm having serious Mudflat withdrawals (access is limited due to heavy traffic) and decided I better just write a diary so ...288 comments 387 Recs
- This will be short, I am laughing so hard right now. Markos was just live on MSNBC talking to David Shuster on The Ed Show (Shuster is hosting for Ed). Markos just pwnd Tancredo and he demanded an ...1024 comments 981 Recs
- The following letter was submitted to the F.B.I. yesterday morning. It describes some of the evidence for a conspiracy to commit torture charge against Condoleezza Rice.178 comments 321 Recs
- According to a new Research 2000 poll, Blanche Lincoln is in deep, deep political trouble unless she votes in favor of the public health insurance option. The numbers are pretty shocking.239 comments 673 Recs
- It certainly took him long enough! But it was well worth the wait:324 comments 581 Recs
- What have the French ever done for us? I mean besides helping us win independence. I mean besides all those cool burgundies that are almost as good as Oregon pinots! I mean besides ...428 comments 270 Recs
- I think it's totally unfair that some people, just because they work tirelessly for the community and beyond, should have the right to post diaries twice in the same day - especially to post what ...346 comments 278 Recs
- The outcome of collaborative, democratic writing of a new rule takes its final step today. ...421 comments 1379 Recs
- Defense Secretary Robert Gates has supposedly cautioned his generals against publicly challenging the White House, but it looks like Stanley McChrystal didn’t get the memo. McChrystal’s ...244 comments 195 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.