|ClassWarfare Newsletter: WallStreet VS Working Class Global Occupy movement
(THE WORKING CLASS OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS MOVED BEYOND JUST WALL STREET)! Our group was Co founded by METEOR BLADES and DEMOCRATS RAMSHIELD. Meet our blog editors which are some of your favorate writers: teacherken,slinkerwink,X,Laurence Lewis,boatsie,LaFeminista,Eclectablog, MinistryOfTruth,xxdr zombiexx,Barbara Morrill,JekyllnHyde,Jake McIntyre, Eclectablog,Ojibwa,icebergslim,BruinKid,CityLightsLover,Mentatmark to name but a few. As members of the MOST PROLIFIC AND LARGEST GROUP AT THE DAILY KOS...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by gnostradamus
- David Brooks, struggling to find a niche within the increasingly loony right, [today http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/02/opinion/brooks-the-neocon-revival.html?ref=opinion] performs a breathtaking ...71 comments 84 Recs
- Before I go on to make my main point, I'd like to clarify that this is not a diary with a partisan slant, meant to slam the GOP and praise the Democratic party establishment. I feel the same type ...45 comments 156 Recs
- If you only read these sentences you would think that everything is coming up roses in the labor force. The unemployment rate fell from 7.6% to 7.4%, lowest since December 2008, the Labor ...84 comments 43 Recs
- In a case that highlights absolutely everything wrong with this country, Wisconsin state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) agents and sheriff's deputies "armed to the teeth" raided a non-profit ...691 comments 643 Recs
- When NAACP-NC President Rev. William Barber suggested from the N.C. General Assembly building's second floor (where civil-disobedience arrests were beginning to take place) that people sit down if ...84 comments 171 Recs
- Lately I've been facing a little bit of a challenge, a dichotomy, in the fact that, on the one hand, I'm not a religious type of person (because I see it as incompatible with reason and intellect), ...199 comments 258 Recs
- I read that our Drug Czar, Gil Kerlikowske, claimed in a recent interview that the Obama administration is going to go after growers and suppliers in Colorado and Washington. Apparently they think ...170 comments 170 Recs
- "I'm such an American I piss Budweiser...." - Jack Swagger The artificial world of professional rasslin’ (as opposed to the real sport of wrestling ), has always employed stock parody characters ...180 comments 225 Recs
- This morning, in a series of tweets, outspoken Christian and football player Tim Tebow announced that he was withdrawing the scheduled sermons he was set to deliver on April 28th at the First ...187 comments 153 Recs
- As regular readers of my posts know, since my wife was diagnosed with cancer on January 27 I had not been back in the classroom at the non-profit charter middle school where I had been teaching ...68 comments 325 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.